• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Dont like the trade, not necessarily because I think there's a zero chance it can't work out in our favor but I just don't have any confidence in the organization with Tepper at the helm. Feels like he likes to make a splash just to make on, that Rhule contract was a fuckin disaster. Also giving away DJ hurts, he was putting up all those numbers with a fuckin' musical chairs of QBs that all sucked ass. They need to probably get some receivers for the 1337 PROSPECT to throw to. I guess I'm leaning Bryce but I don't think you should make this move unless there's a Burrow or T-Law waiting for ya.

That all being said, if they sold the farm just to draft Anthony "Tim T-Bone" Richardson I will renounce my allegiance and just not have a team. I have barely been watching the last couple of seasons and I feel like Tepper is just gutting to move the team anyway. Can't believe people are talking themselves into this guy. BUT HE CAN JUMP!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
TUA TUA TUA with an ELITE defense!

Gonna be amazing when they trade for MINSHEW and he becomes the next great backup QB to win an OWL!

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Ryan Poles making some great moves today, not thrilled about signing a RG who has only played 1 full season out of 4 and Jenkins played solid this year.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
So the Raiders dump Carr over $40m in guaranteed salary, so that they can pick up Jimmy G and guarantee him $33.75m?

Ok.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well goodbye and good luck Rodgers. Thanks for the memories, I do not look forward to the next 10+ years in the football abyss but it probably was time to move on. If you had told me after they won the Super Bowl he would have 4 conference championship appearances and 4 MVPs but never make it back I never would have believed it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well goodbye and good luck Rodgers. Thanks for the memories, I do not look forward to the next 10+ years in the football abyss but it probably was time to move on. If you had told me after they won the Super Bowl he would have 4 conference championship appearances and 4 MVPs but never make it back I never would have believed it.

PORKERS are a hack fraud organization

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No one cares about winning games in the 40s and 50s, otherwise people would respect the Bears

DEFUNCTS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, I didn’t say they were a fraud organization, I said they were a hack fraud organization

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
“If Wilson by midseason 2023 is having a similarly disastrous season to his first one in Denver, Payton won’t have to punt on the season. He’ll have an intriguing backup waiting in the wings,” Peter King of NBC Sports wrote.

That wasn’t Payton’s goal in signing Stidham, though. He was the best of the available options according to King.

please note that King is calling Jarret Stidham an "intriguing backup"

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The Saints were finna sign Foster Moreau, but our medical team diagnosed him with fucking Hodgkins lymphoma. Real sad, this dude went to my HS, JESUIT, where I first learned about the Luciferian Illuminati. Some priests secretly served it, some priests openly fought it and exposed the history. The yin and yang. Imagine never learning about Adam Weishaupt in Western Civ, sorry for ur lots.

Anyway, it's kinda crazy millionaire NFL players dont get their bloodwork done until they become free agents. I feel like bloodwork from routine checkup should be able to diagnose lymphoma. Glad Foster didn't become another Hamlin and nearly die on the field.

Last edited: