• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
NFL took two L's in court yesterday regarding Gruden's lawsuit. The judge dismissed the motion to move it to arbitration because Gruden's contract was nullified by the settlement agreement which did not have an arbitration clause in it, and the judge denied the motion to dismiss the suit as well. Case will proceed.

There is no way in hell the NFL wants to participate in the discovery process and turn over all the fuckin emails... can you imagine lol. I am sure they will pay him a big chunk of change to go away.

evil1

I think the settlement discussions will boil down to "how much do you want for a non-disclosure agreement"?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

ZvFCpOq.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
lol cmdrs. GTFO

In a tweet, Del Rio compared the Jan. 6 attacks to protests and riots in the aftermath of George Flody’s death in 2020. When asked about it on Wednesday at a Commanders media session, Del Rio said he was just asking a “simple question.”

“I see the images on TV, people’s livelihoods are being destroyed, businesses are being burned down [in 2020], no problem. And then we have a dust-up at the Capitol, nothing burned down and we’re going to make that a major deal. I just think it’s kind of two standards,” Del Rio said.

Skeeter

Uber felon

If this isn't made up, imagine buying anything for an accused serial rapist who just got $230 million guaranteed because MUH FOOTBAWL TEAM. People are so pathetically servile to rich people in this country

His girlfriend must be a pretty fucking vile person as well

CJ_24

If this isn't made up, imagine buying anything for an accused serial rapist who just got $230 million guaranteed because MUH FOOTBAWL TEAM. People are so pathetically servile to rich people in this country

They're in Cleveland. What did you expect from Clevelanders

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You crazier than we thought if you think this wouldn't happen in some form in any NFL city

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saints fans are annoying but that is cool