• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I honestly am impressed with the VIQUEENS ability to find a new and novel way to fail every year. HIGHLY ENTERTAINING

Some years they are good and blow it spectacularly in the playoffs, some years they blow it in the last week of the regular season and miss the playoffs, some years the defense is trash, some year the O-line is trash, some years they have the Love Boat and Whizzinator!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t hate on zappe. I think he’s good and would much rather have him than Malik fucking Willis but throwing back shoulder fade balls does not impress me.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is the jets starting qb even playing in the first preseason game?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Better play the bums than reel players. Browns lost their center for the year yesterday.

All these injuries happening in the first game a few years after the league decided they still needed 4 preseason games is a chef kiss

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Broncos local broadcast color guy is so bad

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He tombout how RUSS has "won every interview"

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's a pretty good backup, it's just weird he can't stick anywhere.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
"Hold my nuts lil bitch"

E0MAPB6XMAIwByZ.jpg

Shit is fake BTW, that did not happen lol

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
That tweet is full of no names besides Mack Jones. It’s a disgrace. It’s like a headline that talks about the 5th person eliminated from the bachelor by name (I.e. No Name) stunning in a beach bikini Instagram post. Who?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
football players are dumb ogres, more at 11