• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean fuck man. The nfl offenses and qbs are so damn bad. Like 80% of teams are just bad. It’s pretty much only worth watching the last 5 minutes. I’m watching baseball and flipping over at commercials.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean fuck man. The nfl offenses and qbs are so damn bad. Like 80% of teams are just bad. It’s pretty much only worth watching the last 5 minutes. I’m watching baseball and flipping over at commercials.

More than half the league averages under 20ppg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A lot of teams look awful right now, especially teams that were supposed to be good like the Colts, Broncos, Chargers, AIRRAIDZONA, RAYDAHS

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean they average under 20 ppg even with all the rules changes in the past 20 years to favor the offense, and with every kicker able to hit from damn near 60 yards lol. We're probably like 5 years away from them allowing a 12th player on offense as long as it's an OL.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
HARD NOSED and its consequences

The PORKERS could score more than 20 PPG if their average receiver could start on a D3 team but here we are

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PI at the spot and auto first down just for defensive holding.

digs

sun of nothing
lol @ airraidzona supposed to be good

They're going to be more impotent than a dick in a dildo factory til they get rid of Korch Kliff Kingsbury

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It was an issue at my mom's house in LOUISIANASTAN last week because she has a god damn hot spot thing for internet

Pretty much everyone in the boonies is buffering a poor quality stream

Bezos dun goofed, these are the same people who already want to crucify him

CJ_24

I would be surprised if a majority of the country subscribed to Amazon prime. I'm sure there are a lot of people who do. But most people in country? I am dubious. Moreover, I would guess the number of prime subscribers is significantly less than those with access to cable.

CJ_24

Why would you need prime just for shopping online? I buy often from Amazon, and I always considered prime a waste of money because it's essentially the same shipping deal if you spend $25.00. Maybe there are exclusive deals too that I am not interested in that would sway different consumers. Otherwise I just never saw a real financial benefit to it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I also use prime vidya for Lil OU too so there is a use case not suited for you, but I still watch prime shows every now and then. It's probably not really worth it but neither is any service I subscribe to aside from spotify. I think in total I'm at under $100/mo without my seasonal college football youterbtv sub so I don't care.

I have hulu/netflix/prime all for the kid lol, if it was up to me I'd just sub for a month to watch a certain show and cancel

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I would be surprised if a majority of the country subscribed to Amazon prime. I'm sure there are a lot of people who do. But most people in country? I am dubious. Moreover, I would guess the number of prime subscribers is significantly less than those with access to cable.

You don't need to guess or be surprised when instead you could do some quick research and realize that you're wrong.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Cable numbers are harder to track down, but found this:

The company surveys companies representing about 93% of the total market. It found that overall losses last year moderated slightly compared with 2020, when about 4.9 million people cut the cord. Both figures were notably higher than the 4.1 million drops in 2019, however, indicating the pay-TV bundle is continuing to unravel at a significant pace.

Total subscriber levels are now at 76.1 million. The top seven cable companies have 41.3 million of those, with other services (including satellite operators DirecTV and Dish) accounting for 26.8 million. The remaining 7.9 million subscribers have an internet-delivered package like Hulu + Live TV. Those virtual MVPDs added about 895,000 subscribers in 2021, down from a gain of 915,000 in the prior year.

Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP) estimated that Amazon had 147 million U.S. Prime subscribers. If that number is accurate, it would mean that about 58% of America’s adult population have Prime memberships. (The estimate that 70% of the U.S. adult population appears to be based on U.S. Census data from 2000 when there were approximately 210 million people aged 18 or older. The most recent estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, however, report that this number has grown to approximately 255 million.)

While Amazon may have 147 million Prime subscribers, this figure doesn’t account for people who share Prime memberships. Amazon allows two adults in a household to share the benefits of a Prime membership, so while CIRP estimates that Amazon has 147 Prime subscribers in the U.S., the number of adults who actually use the service is likely much higher.

These numbers mean that there are more Prime subscribers than cable subscribers in the US. And that 60-70% of adults subscribe to Prime.