• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Have you heard of the movie Draft Day, sir

e6221c53-22a2-4720-8c88-86d4fd0ec025_text.gif

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
KIRK has gotten Jefferson wrecked like 3 times today with bad throws.

Luckily Jefferson is so good he just hangs onto them anyway tho lol

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think it's so awesome that Denver completely wasted so many years of having Top-5 defenses on BUM QBs lol. If Denver's offense could manage even a PEDESTRIAN 16th RANKING of 22 ppg they'd have at least 9 wins already lol. Amazing!

I think the most amazing part is the defense hasn't given up on them yet! They held Baltimore to a season low 10 points and still lost! That defense is so good I bet they could make the playoffs with Tebow completing 3 passes a game, lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think it's so awesome that Denver completely wasted so many years of having Top-5 defenses on BUM QBs lol. If Denver's offense could manage even a PEDESTRIAN 16th RANKING of 22 ppg they'd have at least 9 wins already lol. Amazing!

I think the most amazing part is the defense hasn't given up on them yet! They held Baltimore to a season low 10 points and still lost! That defense is so good I bet they could make the playoffs with Tebow completing 3 passes a game, lol.

Mr. I Don’t Watch Football sure has a lot of positions about a football team!

Brick

god this division is fucking hot garbage

what happen to jameis they just bench him for capt orangehead? honestly asking i have no idea. #thebar

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Saints unis are pure fire

@BearDownUofA

This black helmet should truly be worn with a black uniform bedazzled like a Gucci purse with fleur de lis

The white color rush should be worn with a new white helmet with a gold fleur de lis

Also please kill me

Attachments

• MV5BYTA0ZGY4NmEtMDIzNi00ODY4LWIzZTQtYjY3OTgzZjZhNzA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYTA0ZGY4NmEtMDIzNi00ODY4LWIzZTQtYjY3OTgzZjZhNzA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 2

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baker is finally accepting that he is backup QB talent level I see

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans fired their GM yesterday lol. He earned it, too.

Wouldn't pay AJ Brown, traded him for picks, which were shitty, and then he kicked their ass on Sunday. Owner was pissed.

He has had so many draft busts, too. Vrabel is a fucking wizard to have the record he does. If you go look at the Titans roster, I bet you recognize maybe 3 names lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Read that three of his picks have received second contracts. Woof, even the PORKERS GM isn't that massive of a BUM

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He got a lot of high priase when he first started because he was a BELICHICK disciple an did have a few nice picks, but damn he shit the bed more often than not. Look at this 2017 draft with 2 firsts and 2 thirds lol.

Round 1, Pick 5: WR Corey Davis
Round 1, Pick 18: CB Adoree’ Jackson
Round 3, Pick 72: WR Taywan Taylor
Round 5, Pick 155: LB Jayon Brown
Round 6, Pick 217: OL Corey Levin
Round 7, Pick 227: OLB Josh Carraway
Round 7, Pick 236: OT Brad Seaton
Round 7, Pick 241: RB Khalfani Muhammad

Then 2021
Round 1, Pick 22: CB Caleb Farley
Round 2, Pick 53: OT Dillon Radunz
Round 3, Pick 92: LB Monty Rice
Round 3, Pick 100: CB Elijah Molden
Round 4, Pick 109: WR Dez Fitzpatrick
Round 4, Pick 135: OL Rashad Weaver
Round 6, Pick 205: WR Racey McMath
Round 6, Pick 215: S Brady Breeze

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He got a lot of high priase when he first started because he was a BELICHICK disciple an did have a few nice picks, but damn he shit the bed more often than not. Look at this 2017 draft with 2 firsts and 2 thirds lol.

Then 2021
Round 1, Pick 22: CB Caleb Farley
Round 2, Pick 53: OT Dillon Radunz
Round 3, Pick 92: LB Monty Rice
Round 3, Pick 100: CB Elijah Molden
Round 4, Pick 109: WR Dez Fitzpatrick
Round 4, Pick 135: OL Rashad Weaver
Round 6, Pick 205: WR Racey McMath
Round 6, Pick 215: S Brady Breeze

who-are-these-fucking-guys-asking.gif

GR8 2 B FL G8R

That was all bad DB play by the Rams and of course a great play Van Jefferson the Gator legend

Baker just throwing streaks from 4 verts