• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

bruin

Post all news here.

UCLA parted ways with DL Coach Chad Kauha’aha’a today. Hopefully more defensive changes are on the way from Chip.

PRIME VS DILLINGHAM WEEK 0!?!?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Wow the SEC so dedicated to playing 8 conference games they won't even let teams play future conference opponents!

Brick

Rivals CROOTIN RankingsAP Post RankingsAP Pre RankingsAP Rankings Difference
241511-4
32211-11
9-9-16
13-24-1
18---

Brick

Rivals CROOTIN RankingsAP Post RankingsAP Pre RankingsAP Rankings Difference

25-24-1
17197-12
2293-6
943-1
49-21-4
12-23-2
26-
48-15-10
N/A275
N/A718

Mame YO

slings rocks
why does it seem like you're missing some data

Georgia isn't on there? What does this look like over multiple seasons?

I stand by my assertions that you need corching+crooting to win a shampionship, one without the other doesn't get you there. Please don't make me make a spreadsheet to prove what should already be obvious lol.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
why does it seem like you're missing some data

Georgia isn't on there? What does this look like over multiple seasons?

I stand by my assertions that you need corching+crooting to win a shampionship, one without the other doesn't get you there. Please don't make me make a spreadsheet to prove what should already be obvious lol.

Looks like the only one that is "missing" is #26 but that's because they started unranked and finished unranked.

Brick

I stand by my assertions that you need corching+crooting to win a shampionship, one without the other doesn't get you there.
such a bold statement, let me tell you. i thought good coaches could just win with any roster. you got me.

Mame YO

slings rocks
You consistently downplay recruiting and try to pin the tail on me but I never said anything controversial about it in the first place, which is why I’m annoyed that you keep coming at me about it lol.

bruin

RIP legend.

View attachment 27366

On a side note, I actually got to meet Mr. White when he was the RB coach under John Robinson at USC. We were in line together at the Carl's Jr. across Jefferson Ave. north of the campus. He was about 40 years old at the time but still looked like he could rush for 150 yards.

My old man’s senior year at Banning lost to Charles White’s San Fernando. Still talks about it to this day. RIP.27367

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
2b7775768852b34da9cc10fcfdb7716c.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
USC getting a bye before the pac-12 shampionship seems dumb but it’s okay since they won’t be in that game anyway.

Oregon gets USC and OSU at home. Both Oregon and Washington will have a bye before their game. Oregon plays Texas Tech OOC, in Lubbock. Oregon gets to shit all over corch PRIME right off the bat.

Seems like a decent schedule. I guess my only complaint is that the Texas Tech game is taking place on the weekend that I plan on doing the Timberline Trail. I suppose if it’s on later in the day I might be home in time.

Brick

ZAPPE OC is gonna dominate TOSH, lol. and former oregon QB who started #them ovement 18 is gonna have his revenge. they a best case 9-3 team again.

bruin

Non-Con schedule makes me weep for the days like in ‘96 when we’d go to Neyland and Ann Arbor. Just different times. If Moore is the guy (he is) his first conference game will be in SLC. Right off the bat. Can’t stand a regular season game after SC. That will hopefully change in the B1G.