• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

:yawn: longest postseason ever?

If the board move didn't kill interest some of the new guys have in the league, this will

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I told him to upload a file for you and fig and then sim to the end of the series tonight. I'll have a puter with the file on it tomorrow

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I will be out there when I get my computer up and running tonight. Did you beat me?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Literally no idea. I thought from your post that it was me and figs in the WS.

Oh I just meant I didn't have a computer with OOTP on it to make changes:laughing::laughing:

Either way it goes we are finishing our series and starting the WS tonight. If gator still hasn't uploaded I'll just run it from game 5

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah I'm fine with no live sims and just getting this done to get this league moving...

DiegoMarzipan

If you're here who's running the vape shop?
Sorry for flaking for so long. Had some business stuff, totally missed the Utopia drama and just now got the link to resign up. Hopefully my team hasn't been given away.

Hopefully still tanking too.

Diego

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You're still in, I'm experiencing technical difficulties as I don't have a computer to run this at the moment. Gator is too drunk to sim every night. I hope to be back online tomorrow but I really don't know.

DiegoMarzipan

If you're here who's running the vape shop?
No sweat, it's actually kinda perfect timing. Anyways, I'm ready to play again, although I'm sure I didn't make post season. Digging the new interface, less wasted white space.

Could you post the league webpage link again? What is the new PM system? And what is Tapatalk? Are they the same thing? How much did you miss my copious amount of questions?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No sweat, it's actually kinda perfect timing. Anyways, I'm ready to play again, although I'm sure I didn't make post season. Digging the new interface, less wasted white space.

Could you post the league webpage link again? What is the new PM system? And what is Tapatalk? Are they the same thing? How much did you miss my copious amount of questions?

The new PM system is threaded so it's easier to follow. Tapatalk is a mobile app for forums. It's not needed.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
become interim commish. Computer is getting worked on tomorrow, hopefully she just dislodged the ram or something.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
gator said he would actually sim tonight, but we've seen what that means. Babby gator must be staying somewhere else, his technical expertise is lacking.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Woo! Finally advancing.

i5fC63ZBI2tTr.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Computer won't be back until tomorrow he says. Should make a full recovery, ole lady knocked the display wire out.