• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 Off-Season Thread (ARBITRATION NEEDS TO BE DONE)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't have the format because punk ass fluffy won't let us access the old forums so here is what I want:

Win now (I never rebuild)
Looking for : one SP (want LHP), one RP, Catcher (lefty masher), 1B/DH LH hitter, CF or LF, SS, LH hitters in general
Excess of: SP, RP

I'll have about $25m in excess payroll next year so I can take on big contract(s). I'd prefer if I do for it to be in it's last year.

Trade with me people.

doh

I like how I dumped him on you now try to get rid of him.

navy-fleece-baby-blanket.jpg

jdlikewhoa

Last year of his contract and I'm in tank mode for a while, so he's of no use to me. Just trying to help you out buddy

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You'll have until Saturday night to get arbitration done, we will advance to IFA/FA at that point

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So since I'm going to be out of town, I'll give you guys a little extra time for extensions arbitration and we will advance to IFA/FA tomorrow morning

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Also, DH is done deal right? It will play a role in shaping offseason moves.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You guys need to get some of dem trades going. I have tons of budget room to take on contracts again, I need SP.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Looking for : one SP (want LHP), one RP, Catcher (lefty masher), 1B/DH LH hitter, CF or LF, SS, LH hitters in general

one SP (want LHP): Infante, Petrersen, Puskara (LHP) can be had for the right deals
one RP: Anskettle, Wifstrand (will take a bit)
Catcher (lefty masher): Ruiz and van der Esch both hit lefties well
1B/DH LH hitter: Morales (RH), Gomes (LH), Bill Dickey (LH)
CF or LF: Gomes, Bill Dickey
SS: Ailamazyan
LH hitters in general: Gomes, Bill Dickey

Fuck yo lanks

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol gomes ratings against LHP are abysmal according to the BNN page.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
lol gomes ratings against LHP are abysmal according to the BNN page.

Well he is a lefty. Doh said he needed left handed hitters. Still one of the better hitters in the league and you could platoon. He'd still get 400 ABs if he only played against RHP. He kills RHP. Still hit a solid .281/.333/.404 against lefties last season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well he is a lefty. Doh said he needed left handed hitters. Still one of the better hitters in the league and you could platoon. He'd still get 400 ABs if he only played against RHP. He kills RHP. Still hit a solid .281/.333/.404 against lefties last season.

I know it just made me laugh. Him platooning is ridiculous because of how good he is against righties

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I know. Farren has the same type of ratings split too. Alchemist makes a good platoon partner for either though until he fully develops.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I wonder what is causing that. That's the first time it has happened on an upload from me but that means it isn't just the supplemental GM exports

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm not advancing until tomorrow afternoon so you have time to reload the league whenever and get your stuff done

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
First time it happened was when I uploaded the files. A couple guys caught the Jims. Then a caught it when Yankee took over for a couple days.

OU, you tom bout Saucedo?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can you nontender Alberto Lopez, Stepka Karmin, Ronaldo Rodriguez (on my AAA team), Kebede Rafiki, and Thierry Brunet?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can you nontender Alberto Lopez, Stepka Karmin, Ronaldo Rodriguez (on my AAA team), Kebede Rafiki, and Thierry Brunet?

I don't know what that means, but just reload the league and do it urself. I'm about to go out of town and won't be back until I sim

doh

Yeah it'll be interesting… who will pay for FAs now and who will wait for pre-season discount? I have about $24m in room this year but $77m next year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What we lost in the draft we gained so much more in FA. This is awesome having this many options, teams can really go from 5th-8th to contending in one year if they have a huge amount of space.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm definitely going to have to wait for some discounts, errbody wanting 20M

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
With the DH in play there are more than a few guys I'd normally not give a shit about tho

also I finally put moscow on CPU control so they gon' sign a bunch of folks

doh

Yes last year I had about FA fill-ins at two SP spots, 1B, C, SS… a lot less emphasis on trading.