• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Draft Thread

Lloyd Carr

Done.

All the rounds are up-to-date. I went and made the draft changes from the three-way trade as well, so you'll just need to make the adjustment in game with the actual players involved from that trade. If you would though, double check the round 1 and 2 setup with the expansion teams. I think the order I put the expansion team's picks in rounds 1 and 2 is accurate, but double check it for me.

If I borcked anything, let me know. @everyone

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Moon is not showing up for me either on the rookie draft report page. I did all the sorting-fu I can think of. Makes me wonder if other ppl are not showing up.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Feel free to check. If i have to reload it i will but lloyd did all the draft rounds this mroing so if moon goes undrafted he goes undrafted :laughing:

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Ah, just realized you couldn't see him either. I had thought from @Orlando 's response other folks could see him. Long as we're in the same boat, I agree, it's all good.

Wolfman21

If I go by the ratings on the WBL home page website, I should still be able to get a more than solid projected player at pick 11. niiiice

I'm actually seeing more than one guy that is on the Rookie Draft Report on the home page website...but not in the draftable players on the draft website

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Yep, confirming. I see Edward "Bad" Moon now.

This draft class is huge, no? 700 players. Maybe that's why the file size increased. We'll draft about 15x18=270 players.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
And with the first pick @Reel takes Fred Smith, switch hitting first baseman out of LA. OSA loves this guy. My scout hatin this draft class.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
@Rutgers Mike gets Funk anyways.
Oh shit

haters-gonna-hate.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Undrafted HS shouls go to college but only if theyre good. They wont all go. After college they're done I think. College is 18-21 and they have to only be eligible after 21. If they dont go to college I'm assuming they get deleted

osick87

Community Liaison
This many players means that there are going to be some nice variances in people's scoutings of players.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This many players means that there are going to be some nice variances in people's scoutings of players.

Yeah that was a huge reason people went to feeders on the forums, more variance and more busts/surprise guys. Scouting matters a lot more now, and it is at the same time easier with the 3 years of stats