• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Moscow making a roster change tonight. Welcome to the bigs Obiniana Esperenzilla.

Edit: Season dedicated to our friend and colleague @fignuts and his strong and speedy recovery.

Last edited:

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Found on the waiver wire:

SD238pE.png

Wolfman21

4-2 week vs Cairo and Key West with two tough 1 run losses. Pitching was very good this week. bats cooled off a bit.

osick87

Community Liaison
Bert is entering his prime. Exciting stuff.

Rob White is probably going get amonth to show he can gang. If not it will be Newly acquired Inonu @ first.

Last edited:

osick87

Community Liaison
He will likely go to first with White and Mangana will probably compete for the DH spot when I decide not to pay Charles this upcoming offseason.

Gooksta

I think Swampy will be only spending one week in A ball. think his ratings are good enough for AA. most of my top end prospects are now in AA. only a year or two away from turning it around - Barnes 1B, Rocha SS, Wiggins LF, and James in RF.. Add them to Anderton and Davilla and I will have a nice little squad to build around.. BART SCOTT.

Lloyd Carr

Man, my bullpen completely fell off this year. Probably has to do with Mason getting lit up by False Bay and forcing the pen in early, but I'm also going to attribute it to the way I formatted the bullpen. I thought I'd be clever by trying to mimic the build OU/fignuts had, but I think it's cursed me. Back to my old setup.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
We on Award Tour, with Fignuts my man
Going each and every place with our exports in our hand
Dublin, Seoul, Kabul, FB
We on Award Tour, with fignuts my man
Going each and every place with our exports in our hand
Cairo, Moscow, LV, Berlin

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
People get your picks in so the draft on time
Otherwise we'll never finish and that's a crime
Owners, take your addys and skip the gym
The build your spreadsheet, don't draft on a whim

Last edited:

Wolfman21

I think my pitching will come around. The combined WHIPS for my pitchers are as low as they've been since I took ownership of the Bulls. I've usually got 2 or 3 starters with WHIPS 1.40+. Nobody over 1.37 and that is Homicide who I expect to find his groove before too long.