• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 WBL Draft Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I still don't understand when this is going on or how this works but I'm sure it'll all make sense soon.

Lloyd Carr

Seoul 3rd to Kabul

Seoul doesn't have a 3rd for some reason, so I didn't make that adjustment. Otherwise, the rest of the rounds are done.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Seoul 3rd to Kabul

Seoul doesn't have a 3rd for some reason, so I didn't make that adjustment. Otherwise, the rest of the rounds are done.
I think 49 was Seoul's. When I do trades I include the picks if they are from the next year. @OU11 if that's wrong to do let me know.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
at-work-cookie-monster.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Top 3 all look pretty great on ma'bigboard. 4 and 5 not quite as good but still promising, then a pretty decent drop off after that. Glad I'm at #5 instead of #6, lol.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I have plenty of people at 7 actually. Interested to see how these chips fall.

I agree that there are a lot of players who look very good still through probably pick 10 or so. To me there are 4-5 good batters and then 5-6 good pitchers. I think the biggest drop off happens between about 4-7. Top 3 all look great to me.

I'm hoping one of those top 3 drops to me at 5 if people ahead of me draft for need.