• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 DRAFT

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's about that time again. Sending out the spreadsheet. If you didn't get it and want it just PM me.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I know my first two picks... but would be willing to trade 1-2 for a good package.

doh

What's that you're saying Rad? That someone wants to sweep me off my feet for 1-2?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It's about that time again.

IsMLRXX.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can't believe anyone traded 1-1 or 1-2 in this draft.

I had 1-2 and moved it since I had no reason (and still don't) to take Roderick Gale (Coma, 2B) and there was no chance Seung-won Kang wasn't going 1-1 so I made a move to improve a an awful team to just a bad team. Moving 1-2 got me a second back (2-2 baby) and Colon, who helped bump my budget and fan support. If my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @doh is interested in moving 1-2 back to me for a package that doesn't include Ploeg or Blanks I'm willing to deal and would take Gale as Blanks replacement but if not no sweat off my sack.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony drafts to need, ur no Mike Rizzo MVP GM.

I'm a true believer in not settling. If I can't have the best starting pitcher in this draft I don't care. Considering I had at the start of this season, in my entire org, one ok starter and a few prospects that have since died I need as many chances to get pitching as I could get.

doh

I have 1-1 and 1-2 until those are given, draft can't start....

That said -- anyone have a godfather deal for either? I love Midnight Toaster and Coma but right deal came along I'd trade one of those picks.

Lloyd Carr

okay, first 3 picks have been traded. I dont think we will make it to the next traded pick tonight, so I am going to bed.

The timer is set at 4 hours. what do you want it to be at, and should we start? @Orlando

Lloyd Carr

okay, 12 hours is set. and I did the whole 1st round trades.

how do I start? I thought there was an enable draft button, but there is only a disable button.

is it started already?

TonyGin&Juice

I have 1-1 and 1-2 until those are given, draft can't start....

That said -- anyone have a godfather deal for either? I love Midnight Toaster and Coma but right deal came along I'd trade one of those picks.

Not sold on Coma not being a draft bust? I'd give you your 1-LV back and 2-2 for 1-2.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I already got one coma. Gimme those two picks Plus your next two 1sts for mason Brett in offseason