• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 HUNGER GAMES - HG SPIRIT RATING = 30/80

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You know what to do. Not playing unless we get 9 tributes.

I'll start things off by posting my tribute in the correct format. Please post your tributes in the same way (including hyperlink) so that I don't blow a gasket. Failure to comply will result in penalties. Draft order will be the same as the 2055 draft order, other than penalties for teams who had tributes killed last year.

MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez to LRM
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan to UK
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher to FB (+$100k if needed)
BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio to DUB
UK sends - 2B Tommy Floyd to HEL
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman to DEATH
AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack to BUF
SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith to NDR
KAB sends - 3B Austin silk to DEATH
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon to AMD
DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald to BA
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev to MIA​

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon

If you want to include a little bio on them and why you think they'll bring value, go ahead.

@Brick is my tribute this year. He's a fully developed AAA player who is ready for his shot in the WBL. He's got a very good defensive skill set for the position and he should hit for a solid average given his Contact/Avoid Ks combo. OSA projects him at 0-0.5 BTT WARS and my scout projects him at 0.1-0.6 BTT WARS, depending on how well his defense translates to the WBL, as he should be right on the border of good/great. If you get him another spring training at 1B he should hit 50 positional rating there and be a serviceable sub at both 1B and 3B, and provide a pinch switch hitter bat with solid average. As a bonus, he looks just like @Brick.

23894663305_03af753dba_o.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher

As a 4th outfielder good at both LF and RF defensively, playing mostly against RHP to take advantage of his bat split, whoever drafts Fisher should end up with a solid +WAR player. I would say 0-1 WAR in a full season. His -WAR performances have likely been due to playing for a team that isn't winning.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Just to be clear there's no penalty for not tributing? I legit don't think I could play anyone on my team this year so I'd rather not mess it up for anyone

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In my old age I've dropped my defiant ways and would write normal formatting were I to participate, I had all my jests 3 months ago

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I suppose that's a tribute to the same gif of yours I keep laughing at

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I would like that vidya if someone created a new thread with an unrelated title and posted only it. It a perfect moment in television history

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
did he get mad at you for talking to a lady whilst you had a girl friend?