• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Draft Thread!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Got a .950 OPS 5th rounder and a 6th rounder in the #1 rotation in the last few drafts.

No spreadsheet needed.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The bigger crime in trading the 1-1 is that I'm picking after bruin (for the second year in a row!), so I have no idea who is going to get taken ahead of me, and, further more, if that player will be available next year.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm unleashed babby. Who wants my entire draft? I'm picking 1-9 instead of 1-MIA so it's even a good 1st. Come FLEECE me and release me. Just don't dick around and whine afterward. SAD.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll pick in 15 minutes, make ur last ditch offers now. Thankfully Tony swooped in and picked van Donk so I don't have to worry about not picking him due to bonus demand

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'll pick in 15 minutes, make ur last ditch offers now. Thankfully Tony swooped in and picked van Donk so I don't have to worry about not picking him due to bonus demand

He best be ready to earn that bonus. He likely starting RF next year.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Alright this is going to take longer than 15 the guy I was going to draft just got a ratings downgrade lol

No deal on the above cuz I'm not really feeling the SS

bruin

Maybe that's why the pick hasn't been made yet.
@bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK @Travis7401

jameis-winston-squinting.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If Mike takes that deal with Orlando it surely has to be the first time the top 4 picks all get traded

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They're fine but I went with the spreadsheet pick. Endicott will be good. Plus you have other pitchers and whatnot to deal that I'm sure you two could work something out

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They're fine but I went with the spreadsheet pick. Endicott will be good. Plus you have other pitchers and whatnot to deal that I'm sure you two could work something out
I have to save my bullets for the swede

Soonerfan09

Nothing wrong with trading down if done properly. I definitely understand it with this class as OSA and my scout really only agreed on Iglesias. Every other player was at least a two star difference (Boys was either a 1 or 1 1/2 star difference). If I would have kept the 3rd pick and not been able to get Boys, I would have traded down too, just like I did last season.