• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 draft

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Actually shit this should be me, should've reminded Tony in his traded pick threads (just posted). @Wooly don't pick

For some reason I had this as a third in my original traded picks post but just updated. Let me know if it's also a third or just the second. @Orlando can you change this on the draft side?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone want my 4th through 8th picks? I need some cash and can throw in a prospect if you've got cash available.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm looking to get back into the 2nd and grab another pick or two in the 3rd. Willing to part with with all later picks, some cash, AAAA/low-end WBL guys.

Lloyd Carr

@Yankee151

Ill give anyone the rest of my draft for any amount of cash. Just post the trade.

dont be dumb though. make it reasonable. I dont want to see all my picks for twenty dollars.

Wolfman21

i cannot believe the guy i picked was there at 51. Hes better than the SS picked at #9 ovr and some of the other middle infielders picked in the 2nd round.

on that note, he is a hs guy so chances he even reaches his potential sit at about 7%