• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Your life is an episode of Fargo, hope your funny accent is coming along

Don't be a bitter hate that I'm living that blessed life while you game commutes and deal with Trumpkins. Keep hating on me and ur not getting any of the sweet Studzuki gear Ipicked up this weekend.

NML

1-1, LV with a lead going into the 9th to make it 2-0, but Bulls scored three to win 4-3

Wolfman21

Almost blew the 4-2 lead as well...got 2 quick outs and then 3 straight singles before utpadel finished it off

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LV 4-3... lots of close games. Last game was 5-0 heading into 9th and my shitty closer let them load the bases at 5-1 but we held on.

Wolfman21

i had bases loaded like 4 times in that series with less than 2 outs and came away with, i think, 2 runs. Tough luck. Surprised i made it to game 7 against Fax and LV though. Those were the two best teams with Hels a very close, and young, 3rd, IMO.

NML

I still have time to sign my draft picks, right?

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lloyd wasn't the only one. Moving the signing period to during the playoffs hasn't paid off that well.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well, shit, I was out of town and missed it. Didn't get to sign my guys either. Oh well, team should still be good for 2065 I guess.
If you are ever going out of town for that sim, PM me your moves. I've taken care of it for probably every owner at some point.

Wooly

If you are ever going out of town for that sim, PM me your moves. I've taken care of it for probably every owner at some point.
Totally my fault. I meant to take care of it, or ask someone. The problem was really that I was busy during the day, and then people wanted to go out drinking for two straight nights, so it kind of slipped my mind. The real work at conferences is accomplished at the hotel bar.

It hurts that Kiene and Cabral left without me signing them, but my biggest regret is that Castillo is going to make 10m this year, and he has not been a starter in like 4 years. :laughing:Well, that and leaving a $60 tip on my bar tab the last night. Alcohol :emo: