• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 draft

Lloyd Carr

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What else do you want? I can throw in my next year's 3rd and maybe a prospect or something. It's probably not enough but I figured I'd try

Soonerfan09

I'm thinking I'll give this year's first and next year's second for someone's first next season. Possibly their second this year, depending on how good/bad their team is

Soonerfan09

I made my pick and about two seconds later I was offered a trade that I would like to accept....can I accept the trade or nah?

Wolfman21

This was the good player btw, finally he's been taken

I liked his combination of ok contact, high avoid k, good defense and good personality ratings. Finding a player thats above average at their position in offense, defense and personality ratings is a must take to me

Wooly

Damn, the 1st round went fast. Do we still have 12 hours, not that i think I need that long.

Wolfman21

I think they changed the time back to 12 hours though I'm not real sure if its been working correctly as Lloyd got autod at pick 10 I think.