• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Off Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Didn't realize that was a new thing.

Anyone out there want to trade? I could use a decent SP to round out my rotation. Have a SP I want to Kris Bryant so not looking for a huge star but someone solid not making a ton of money. Also any ELITE RP out there on the move?

I have extra, league minimum/average MIF plus a bunch of OF prospects who are blocked.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Didn't realize that was a new thing.

Anyone out there want to trade? I could use a decent SP to round out my rotation. Have a SP I want to Kris Bryant so not looking for a huge star but someone solid not making a ton of money. Also any ELITE RP out there on the move?

I have extra, league minimum/average MIF plus a bunch of OF prospects who are blocked.
I heard Kats is on the block...

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Btw since personality is the new hot commodity, guaranteed 30 HR hitter Prazeres Farrusco is also a Captain personality!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone else have players they traded away show up when we moved to OOTP18? For some reason Tyler Charette is back on my team and I send him to @Yankee151 last season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Does Injury History show up for anyone else? It isn't working for me. Would definitely be a convenient feature.
It's always been under the History tab. It's still there. This new one is more detailed. I'll see if there is a setting.

Edit: looks like only new injuries will show up there.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Charette was on my bench I think. We can redo the trade if needed I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

It's always been under the History tab. It's still there. This new one is more detailed. I'll see if there is a setting.

Edit: looks like only new injuries will show up there.

I usually just used the BNN page for injury history. Not sure how useful the new tab will be at first if it only shows new injuries (I assume that means any injuries that happen from here on out), but it should be nice for draft picks and IFA guys.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I usually just used the BNN page for injury history. Not sure how useful the new tab will be at first if it only shows new injuries (I assume that means any injuries that happen from here on out), but it should be nice for draft picks and IFA guys.
The old history tab is like the BNN page, but you can sort so its not one long list (see the bottom its sorted to only show injuries). Its nice to see OSA's scouting trends for a player too.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.12.41 PM.png

I also like that they finally figured out how to fit the award icons properly.

Wolfman21

The Hammer Chemistry screen is sad

Captain (none)
Leader (none)
Sparkplug (none)
Prankster (none)

Razor used to hide in lockers as a prank, now he is old, lazy and complacent.

hhaa, this is my fav new addition.

Bulls have 1 captain, 3 leaders, 1 prankster, 2 outspoken, 1 selfish and 1 unmotivated

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
:Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Straight-Face:

CK4RHvX.png

Wooly

Loving that this random guy shows up on my WBL roster this sim, and his name is Antony 'Random' Youngberry. :laughing:

His history is way off too. He is 25yo and straight out of HS, but somehow drafted by me in 2058 in some late round. Random indeed.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Loving that this random guy shows up on my WBL roster this sim, and his name is Antony 'Random' Youngberry. :laughing:

His history is way off too. He is 25yo and straight out of HS, but somehow drafted by me in 2058 in some late round. Random indeed.
There was a weird glitch in the game where some players who were cut or IFA who aged out would go into this purgatory. 18 seems to have fixed it, but all of them went to DFA. So people are going to have a bunch of these players on their A team or WBL roster as a result because thats where i had to put them.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fuck, the shadow realm denizens have crossed the Universe divide? Who is president in that realm?

kingssc

I'm probably dumbing, but on the personality discussion a couple pages back where it talks about changing the settings so they show up, how do I do that? Game Settings are greyed out for me.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I thought I turned that option on. I'll update the website now. The personality ratings are shown differently now on their BNN page. It does show on their player page now though, which is nice.

You can also view their personalities through the drop downs.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 11.14.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 11.14.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 11.15.03 AM.png

Wooly

hes not going to get any playing time anywhere
Could be a backup MI for a rebuilding team. Good glove and league minimum salary for a few years to come, better hitter than some glove-only guys. Decent intangibles.

Someone might want him.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Looks to contribute to the team, not to his own ambitions.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Be Humble{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
Low: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I really do want him, so if you're not expecting the 1-1 in return I'll do business.

Wolfman21

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Looks to contribute to the team, not to his own ambitions.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Be Humble{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
Low: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I really do want him, so if you're not expecting the 1-1 in return I'll do business.

He tim mcgraw?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Apparently I kicked all but one of my leaders off while taking the team down to 25 men. Cue up the multiple emails saying they haven't seen a locker room this bad since middle school

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Btw if you guys didn't know, a Captain is technically some of the lower level personalities too, it just shows their best (or worst) one. The formulae is a little tricky but someone with Captain is like 180+ Leader 150+WE 100+INT or something and the others are slightly lower values. The hidden attributes play a factor too, like Controversy which doesn't show up on the BNN page.