• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Off Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm going to reel baseball (A's game) but will be glued to my phone for simulation baseball tonight to see opening night sim.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Btw if you guys didn't know, a Captain is technically some of the lower level personalities too, it just shows their best (or worst) one. The formulae is a little tricky but someone with Captain is like 180+ Leader 150+WE 100+INT or something and the others are slightly lower values. The hidden attributes play a factor too, like Controversy which doesn't show up on the BNN page.

what is the formulae for this riddle?

Wooly

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Looks to contribute to the team, not to his own ambitions.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Be Humble{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
Low: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I really do want him, so if you're not expecting the 1-1 in return I'll do business.
Sure. I was never expecting a lot. Make me an offer.

NML

Don't worry, Radpants will be sure to complain about how slow everyone else is once the draft comes around

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sometimes people have shit come up. These things happen when you try to get all 18 people to export on the same day. I've talked to everyone. Should hopefully sim around 3 commish time.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sometimes people have shit come up. These things happen when you try to get all 18 people to export on the same day. I've talked to everyone. Should hopefully sim around 3 commish time.

Do you need us to install that hotfix first? Or are we ok to go today?

NML

Totally

Just don't rag on people during the draft when someone takes their time haha

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Do you need us to install that hotfix first? Or are we ok to go today?
I'll apply it to the sim, so you'll probably just need it to download. I don't want to make everyone re-export. From what I read it was DL and 7-day issues which should be as much of a problem on opening day.

Wolfman21

Meanwhile, in Halifax...The Bulls and Oil Painting Ships wait out the delay...

raindelay.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg