• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My entire team is full of Joey Gallos. At least 4 players are gonna end up under the Mendoza line with 15+ HR

NML

The prediction engine loves my team every year. The sim engine does not

Also Powell is out for the rest of the month. 5TH PLACE HERE WE COME

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I won't be winning 100 this year... I think probably 88-92 unless I make some deals. Starting pitching and power hitting aren't as good as the last couple years. I have some holes going all out in IFA and deciding to go with some kids.

Bart Scott for Rene Carlier to come up though after a month in Kris Bryant purgatory.

doh

Better step it up then, you're in pace to win 81
I'm in pace?

pace-salsa.png

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
First sim and Sal "Slapnuts" Garciaparra is out for over 30 days. Welcome back to the Show 2059 playoff hero Hermann "Digger" Wideen, welcome back. Anyone have a RF that can hit?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fair enough. Enjoy seeing active clubs along with your ramblings was what I meant by posing the barbed question.

This is all just my sad attempt to get QUAL to ask me about the Black Market Clash EP I picked up today. Much like my team I'm going nowhere unless I finally do fall over dead from THE CANCER.

Wolfman21

seriously, can we fuckin check if osick has his game set on a higher injury rating or something? This shit gets ridiculous

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|665x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|110x@} {/td}
{td=top|555x@}Weekly Team Power Rankings
Monday, April 27th, 2065
Here are the current team power rankings for Worldtopia Baseball League:

Teams (Total Points, Tendency):
1) North Dakota Riggers (173.0, o){/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Wolfman21

in two sims hes taken out 2 relief pitchers for the season, my starting CF for a month and a half, my starting 3B for a week and another relief pitcher for 2 weeks.

doh

Klerk had one last year... and the one walk was erased by a GIDP so minimum faced by Salas.

Wooly

Someone rescue Menno Kiene from my trash organization
Haha. I really meant to resign Kiene, I was just too distracted with work and alcohol on those critical last days of the season. I can't believe he got that much money. He agreed to sign with me for 12M for 5 years, but I didn't pull the trigger at the time.

doh

Can anyone watch over my team starting with Sunday night sim? I'm out of country for this week. Only request is fix any injury issues.

doh

Do I need to bring back the 10 worst contracts post?

It'll just be 5 Tony Montana and 5 Tankee deals