• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Good series @fignuts

LV-Helinsborg again. Is there an easy way in the game without going through year by year to see us head to head in the playoffs @Orlando?

doh

LV-Helsingborg history

2044 Lamb- LV 3-1
2047 Lamb- HEL 3-2
2050 LCS- HEL 3-0
2058 Lamb- LV 4-0
2059 LCS- HEL 4-3
2064 LCS- LV 4-3

Not as many series as I remember. 3-3 all time.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
LV-Helsingborg history

2044 Lamb- LV 3-1
2047 Lamb- HEL 3-2
2050 LCS- HEL 3-0
2058 Lamb- LV 4-0
2059 LCS- HEL 4-3
2064 LCS- LV 4-3

Not as many series as I remember. 3-3 all time.
How did you even find this?

doh

Is the Son injury one that can be revered? I'm not sure the rule on the storyline injuries.

doh

2 weeks... if not, I can just DL him.

and yeah the website makes it take about 2 minutes vs. the game where it takes forever to go from year to year.

osick87

Community Liaison
I dunno if I'm set up yet to beat FAX yet but it's the playoffs so who knows what variances may happen.

My guys will take their walks.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The O's always pull all exports during playoffs now, right? Or should we still specify after our picks are signed?

Wooly

@Orlando
Not trying to push, but wondering if you are still going to run games now or not. If not, I need to get some things done and be back around 6 PST. Run without me if you need to.

Wooly

Looks like things went well while I was gone.

Then again, I have been here before, with 3 wins in the LCG and lost it, several times.

Wooly

Sorry @osick87 , I didn't say anything when our series ended, it all happened while I was in and out tonight. I never saw one of our games. LOL

Wooly

@Orlando
I am sure you want to be done with tonight, but I am up and the kids are in bed, if you happen to want to start our series. Let me know and I will export right now, or if not, tomorrow is fine.