• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Off Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
i enjoyed ruining people's trades with the news when i was commish
rehost%2F2016%2F11%2F23%2F80b744df-b014-49d8-8ce5-230ccad1ddfc.png

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also wth are those other rules? No injuries I get but from me those posts were just Anti-Trump banners posted along 66 on my commute to Capitol Hill (THIS ISN'T NORMAL) because I thought it was funny

-100 points

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's impossible to make everyone happy. I mean, not a peep about the 10-5 until you had one. Everyone else just dealt with it because it happens. It's the same with injuries (see Tony) or anything else really. If you want this to have zero variables, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Everyone is out for themselves and over 35ish seasons the different commishes has tried to sort it out. We just had a giant debate about the doh rule. We made modifications if I recall. It's a league of 18 owners. It can't be ran 18 different ways. Maybe we are all more like those historical players than we think.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm not going to be able to export this morning, you can dfa Greer and Otto the lineups if you want to sum ahead.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I've been mad about that stupid rule for 25 seasons and even doh admitted it was pointless with the updates. If we can't get that overturned then the Emperor has already won

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Sounds like somebody's got a case of the "doesn't know how damn good he has it". Rigger you need to be happy you likely got a top five pick next season because some moron traded you a first for that bum Baja Blast. So you didn't get to fleece that fool Wooly for another first and a second. Be happy with what you got hoe.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm saying the 10-5 didn't hurt you since you're already going to have one of, if not the, best picks of this next draft.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's just annoying when people are quiet or laugh when it happens to other people, but when it happens to them they threaten to quit unless it's changed. This isn't exclusive to Rad, he just the latest.

Wolfman21

So how exactly do these fucking DTD injuries work? Lousa already DTD with a strained hammy for 3 fucking months? You fuckin me here?