• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Off Season Thread

Wooly

Since it's just ST, and it sounds like several people were just trying to teach new positions, what if we simmed it again with the exports, then we can sim the second half of ST either later tonight, or tomorrow?

@osick87

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Since it's just ST, and it sounds like several people were just trying to teach new positions, what if we simmed it again with the exports, then we can sim the second half of ST either later tonight, or tomorrow?

@osick87
Several problems, but people have already exported on the new sim and I'm still on the 26th. Simming again is not as easy as it sounds.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

@osick87

You sound like every moron I laugh at on NextDoor.

Soonerfan09

que? mine seem fine
OOTP_1.jpg

OOTP_2.jpg

This happened every spring training. The 1st through the 9th are messed up, the 10th through the 16th are right. 17th-28th are messed up and the 29th-1st are right.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Box scores seem fickle with multiple commishes. I think we only have them set up to upload the last weeks worth, so that may be why it's weird for spring. If we go back further than that, we risk having this happen during the season because one commishes old box scores may overwrite the current ones if they weren't on the latest sim date.

NML

Gimme ur team's prediction

For U.K., I'll say 4th place and another first round exit

Soonerfan09

Moscow will be interesting this year. I have no idea where we will actually finish, although I'm assuming top 4. LV and Helsinborg just reload and Cairo has really become a threat. Not too sure what Seoul has this year, but they are usually a thorn for me. Not sold on Dublin making a return just yet either. I do think the rest of the West NL will be more competitive than last season, but I'm going to predict the same four teams make the playoffs, although I see LV and Helsinborg battling for the 1 seed while Moscow and Cairo battle for the coveted 4th seed. Either way, we are also assured another first round exit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
WBL Players Compete in NCAA Bracketology
Sunday, March 28th, 2066
Before their baseball teams have Opening Day games in the coming week, Greguorio Varajo of the Cairo Tutankhamuns and Bernard Petitjean of the Halifax Maritimes will be following the National Championship game with special interest.

Bragging rights within the Worldtopia Baseball League are on the line. WBL.com invited player representatives from all Worldtopia Baseball League clubs to fill out brackets before this year's NCAA men's basketball tournament got under way, and from 48 players, it now comes down to two players and their brackets.

Varajo leads with 91 points but Bernard Petitjean isn't far behind with 88 points; no other player was within 20 points. At this point, it is down to who wins between #4 Indiana vs. #2 Kentucky as both players picked the opposite team to win.

"It's not easy being in the top 2 when it started with 48 guys," said Varajo. "That being said, it will feel a whole lot better when I win the whole thing."

Petitjean, said of Varajo's quote, "Look, he can dream all he wants, but that is all he is doing - dreaming."

As March fades into April, both player's will have a lot lot less time to play around.

"Starting in April, I'll get my wins at the ballpark," said a smiling Petitjean. "For now, I'll take a win over Varajo and his Cairo Tutankhamuns any way I can get it."

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Wooly

It starts with an NCAA Basketball bracket, next thing you know Sinner will become the next Pete Rose and get kicked out of baseball.

Wolfman21

entire outfield and infield gets injured. Rafael Contreras plays all 9 positions in 1 game committing 7 errors while pitching a perfect inning. Tuna Avalos blows out his arm on his first pitch. Bulls finish 57-105

NML

Is Seoul or Dublin a challenger? Haven't really followed their moves but I know radpants was selling at one point

South is basically five teams for four spots. Kabul was odd man last year but they had a ton of injuries.

Wolfman21

i honestly have no idea what to expect from my squad. Some top talent, some mediocre talent and some talent that never had talent. We'll see what happens.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Is Seoul or Dublin a challenger? Haven't really followed their moves but I know radpants was selling at one point

South is basically five teams for four spots. Kabul was odd man last year but they had a ton of injuries.

No. I got 10 5d and then gave up