• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Season Thread

NML

Normally starts with the first sim of the playoffs, I believe

Also, @Orlando, just ur yearly reminder to be on the lookout for one game playoffs

osick87

Community Liaison
It's @osick tonight. Also @everyone download the patch.

66b.gif

osick87

Community Liaison
Got a good thing going, don't want to jinx it.:)

Here is the changelist:

- Updated Opening Day roster sets with tweaked player ratings (need to create a new game for changes to apply)
- Improved in-game AI
- Can now drag and set player labels in 3D view with right mouse button
- Updated historical minor league databases
- Added as-played lineups for the 1910-1913 seasons
- Tweaked draft pool age when the reveal date is early in the season
- Tweaked number of college pitchers generated for draft pool, there were too few.
- Updated owner goals and text for leagues with playoffs disabled
- Fixed tiebreaker for default draft order
- Updated select nation dialog for player origins
- Added ability for nations to auto-assign 2nd nationalities. (must re-import world to get default update)
- Added 2nd nationality to player lists
- Fixed various issues with rule 5 eligibility
- Slightly reduced injury frequency during spring training
- Round Robin results now show in history pages
- Updated player pictures to work for tournament teams
- Fixed online league tournament team management
- Adjusted ratio of throwing errors to fielding errors
- Added new option to adjust player service days when adjusting the league minimum service days value
- Many other bug and cosmetic fixes

Which one of those are you going to write a thesis on for it fucking your season

Wolfman21

definitely 2nd nationality to player lists

The Argentine Lucantoni becoming the Colombian-Argentine Lucantoni on a coke bender will kill this shit

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We can work on the WBC this offseason

There's only a couple older guys on our A team, none of them are any good. Only a couple of yellows. Khaldun somehow has 5.2 WAR but he's 22 years old.

NML

Wasn't you.

It was someone who won't fill their diaper.

Hopefully

glad ur throwing shade while failing at the one thing you have to look out for on this sim, which you were even reminded of

I mean JFC, it's the third time it's happened

NML

I suppose it doesn't matter (although things would've almost definitely played out differently) but Moscow should've hosted the playoff game, not Lisbon.

How is it not possible to set something other than alphabetical order as the tie breaker?

osick87

Community Liaison
glad ur throwing shade while failing at the one thing you have to look out for on this sim, which you were even reminded of

I mean JFC, it's the third time it's happened

I admitted my fuck up. Outlined what happened. I apologized to Kings directly. Tried to re-download the last sim and redo it. Luckily for @Travis7401's dogs, I couldn't.

Sorry I lashed my disappointment in myself out at you.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I suppose it doesn't matter (although things would've almost definitely played out differently) but Moscow should've hosted the playoff game, not Lisbon.

How is it not possible to set something other than alphabetical order as the tie breaker?
I don't know how to change this. Maybe you can check the OOTP forums and see if anyone else has tackled the problem? If it's something we have to manually change every time that kind of sucks.

Wolfman21

so bucky perez is being released and going to FA for that contract that is most blatantly so against the rules that its hilarious, right?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Don't worry, Travis is going to explain why getting a player for ten years at 25 years old at $7m coming off the greatest season in league history is a bad move.
Greatest season in league history?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't know why you guys are freaking out now, HFX has been broken for like 4 seasons running now. They still won't win the title which will allow them to win even more games next year in perpetuity, until the 4 SL teams are a 140 win HFX teams and the three teams lucky enough to scrape up 70 wins.

League Parity went out the window a long time ago with IFA but I was just a boy crying wolf and then also being a wolf by signing IFAs