• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

LETS FUCKING GO.

giphy.gif

jdlikewhoa

I do have a lot of pitching I can deal if anyone needs bullpen help. I can't remember who I demoted though, so after this first sim I'll LINK LANKS

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Exported. Here be my predictions:

Vegas
Amsterdam
Helga
Cairo
Moscow
Istanbul
Lisbon
Seoul
Dublin

Halifax
Kabul
United Kingdom
False Bay
Buffalo
Buenos Aires
North Dakota
Miami
Little Rock

Amsterdam 4-2 United Kingdom

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
UK is this year's Buffalo in that they signed all the FA so they should actually be good. You are probably right about us though, we're headed straight for an 8th place finish

kingssc

I need to talk to the schedule makers. 3rd straight year Lisbon has started out with a two week road trip.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
4-1?! Fire everyone

Also I'm tanking until the league is fixed. GOATs will be promoted to AAA and dominate there. Forever

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Pankratz going in on Helga in his return back! (AB/H/R)

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|493x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}04/15/2068{/td}
{td}@ HEL{/td}
{td}Loss, 4-5{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}04/14/2068{/td}
{td}@ HEL{/td}
{td}Win, 5-4{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}04/13/2068{/td}
{td}@ HEL{/td}
{td}Loss, 4-6{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've loved Brandling for a long time. Braves and he would be dominant for Portugal if I ever help us establish the WBC.

1-5 False Bay selects: Raul Brandling, 21yo RHCL, North Carolina(POR)

The second Portuguese off the board, Brandling's time at UNC could accurately be described as always the bridesmaid, never the bride. He was rather dominant in 3 years as Closer, including winning a WCOL title, but he was never allowed a turn in the rotation, despite a solid 3 pitch mix and the stamina to go deep into games. False Bay will look to develop that changeup a little more, as the Fastball and Sinker are already so powerful on their own. At worst, Brandling goes back to the pen and anchors the late innings for False Bay, but make no mistake, with his command and his nasty stuff, he could easily top that rotation one day if he can just figure out the changeup. Grade: A-

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Do you guys know which setting will have the CPU keep your relievers out there for multiple innnings late in the game? Like to have someone pitch the 8th and the 9th?

jdlikewhoa

I've loved Brandling for a long time. Braves and he would be dominant for Portugal if I ever help us establish the WBC.
I might move him to the rotation at some point in his career, but he's lights out as a closer right now and I don't want to monkey with the Spirit of Saint Cyprian

kingssc

Mendoza had a no-no through 7 against LV and got pulled because of his pitch count @Orlando Of course, he shouldn't have walked 4 guys and a run in and he might have been able to go 9. Instead the game went 1-1 until the 18th inning, so he wouldn't have finished the no hitter anyways :laughing:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Mendoza had a no-no through 7 against LV and got pulled because of his pitch count @Orlando Of course, he shouldn't have walked 4 guys and a run in and he might have been able to go 9. Instead the game went 1-1 until the 18th inning, so he wouldn't have finished the no hitter anyways :laughing:
Tough loss man. 0 hits and one ER :laughing: