• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well, why is it OK to tank whole seasons, for multiple seasons? Doesn't that effect the whole league for years? Where is the calculation for others there? Why is my one time, one week tank. such a big deal when compared to that? Even if it's with really bad players, it's pretty minor compared to what happens every year here with tanking, by lots of teams. As quoted above, people probably wouldn't care if they considered this in a vacuum without the context of who the manager is. Are people being objective about my one week tank? I don't think so. So I don't get to play in the playoffs, but other teams get to tank their way to 1st round picks? I want to run my team in the playoffs.

Call me paranoid, but I have been suspicious of this for a long time. With the events and tone this year, it felt like the fix was in. I posted this to you before.
The don’t have to be objective against a singular event. They can look at your entire body of work.

As to your paranoia. Talk to all the other 1 seeds who lost to 4s.

Wooly

what team tanks with 19 year old guys rated 45/35/25 starting?
The kind that wants to lose a game?

How bad were the guys you played when you were tanking for Wolf? What is the cutoff? 45/45/45?

Is tanking for a whole year with 45/45/45 just smart, strategic baseball, but tanking for one week with 45/35/25 just dastardly?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

How bad were the guys you played when you were tanking for Wolf? What is the cutoff? 45/45/45?

Is tanking for a whole year with 45/45/45 just smart, strategic baseball, but tanking for one week with 45/35/25 just dastardly?

Take the L and go away.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

They weren't bad at all really. I still played the best players I had

Wolfman21

You dont understand the difference and thats why you are fuckin out. Kenny powers baby. Youre fuckin out

Wooly

I am still in the league, I am quitting after the season. I was not banned like some of you think. I am still a manager, and as such I should be able to manage my team during the playoffs.

My export is ready to go.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I am still in the league, I am quitting after the season. I was not banned like some of you think. I am still a manager, and as such I should be able to manage my team during the playoffs.

My export is ready to go.

If @Orlando took ur export he’s never going to Club 33 with me an @TrojanMan next time I’m in da OC doing ozs.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also, gotta be one of the first NLCS in a long time not to have either LV or Helga. Maybe since the 40s.

57 was the last one (Dublin vs. Istanbul), so 11 years. Pretty cray

Last edited: