• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I am no more mad at rad for being rad than I am mad at the rain for raining

Vegas is definitely the obvious move. Puts all the US teams in the SL too

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Vegas to the SL would be amazing after all his trash talk
Vegas walking into JV:

1234294985_futurama%20bender%20pimp%20walk.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lets just ignore geography. It never works.

Ligue du Carrier
Amsterdam Tulips
Dublin Distillers
False Bay Flying Whites
Helsingborg Hammers
Lisbon Conquistadors
North Dakota Riggers
Seoul Glow
United Kingdom Kings

Kasib League
Buffalo Murricans
Cairo Tutankhamuns
Las Vegas Pac Men
Istanbul Ottomans
Little Rock Miners
Miami Manatees
Moscow Mules
Kabul Bulls

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Lets just ignore geography. It never works.

Ligue du Carrier
Amsterdam Tulips
Dublin Distillers
False Bay Flying Whites
Helsingborg Hammers
Lisbon Conquistadors
North Dakota Riggers
Seoul Glow
United Kingdom Kings

Kasib League
Buffalo Murricans
Cairo Tutankhamuns
Las Vegas Pac Men
Istanbul Ottomans
Little Rock Miners
Miami Manatees
Moscow Mules
Kabul Bulls

What this, good guys vs heels?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Honestly I just tried to even it out talent wise and have a Commish in each league. Moscow and Dam are probably the two most talented for the near future, so I split them up. Then I tried to split it based on tiers after that. I could be wrong on my estimations, but

Dam/Mos
Lis/Kab
Borg/Vegas
FB/Buff
Seoul/Cairo
UK/Miami
ND/IST
Dub/LR

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Vegas has the highest budget in the league so they're probably in that second tier? Doesn't really matter though. It looks fine, Still think FB should be in the Kasib League doe. Maybe swap them with Cairo? Kabul?

NML

Honestly I just tried to even it out talent wise and have a Commish in each league. Moscow and Dam are probably the two most talented for the near future, so I split them up. Then I tried to split it based on tiers after that. I could be wrong on my estimations, but

Dam/Mos
Lis/Kab
Borg/Vegas
FB/Buff
Seoul/Cairo
UK/Miami
ND/IST
Dub/LR

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this.

Makes World Series
Sixth tier
:sad:

But I thought the split was good.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My owner is such a dick. Goal: "acquire a power hitter." Ok, I sign Mauro. Owner: "I didn't have Mauro in mind. He's not bad, but I was hoping for a slightly better upgrade."

:thumbsup:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Why is False Bay being moved? I want to join JV. Not JV minus one of the scrubs.

I'm in favor of Carrier and Kasib divisions. That is genius.

Wolfman21

one losing season in about 30 when 98% of my team, including free agents, waiver wires and AAAA guys get injured and my owner drops my budget 26 million

go fuck yourself owner

NML

Dawg is a great dude like osick with the story telling of a young Billy Shakespeare

Soonerfan09

Wat? I asked him to be an assistant as a way of getting him back in the league because I know everyone likes him and wants him around. I didn’t take shots at anyone.

And just so you’ll know, there’s a good chance that I’ve been on the boards as long or longer than anyone in this league. I’ve read his NCAA dynasties, I know he is a very talented writer.

Wolfman21

Wat? I asked him to be an assistant as a way of getting him back in the league because I know everyone likes him and wants him around. I didn’t take shots at anyone.

And just so you’ll know, there’s a good chance that I’ve been on the boards as long or longer than anyone in this league. I’ve read his NCAA dynasties, I know he is a very talented writer.

well, that is the 2nd time you're wrong. I've been around since the very, very, very beginning.