• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 8.21.35 PM.png

giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Gentlemen, old dawgs be fine sitting in a warm corner with a bone and a passel of stories to reflect on. Much appreciation to the offer @Soonerfan09 (and thanks for getting Moscow to the 'leet) and the kind words @allyouns. You had some dramatic drama in this postseason, no?

Depends -- is someone editing the game files to try (and fail) to win an online baseball game pathetic dramatic?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It'd be swell if you deleted some of them before the awards go out, some SL players might get screwed out of buttons on their profile page. Could always manually vote using the suggestions and just replace as needed too

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I didn’t want to delete them until the season concluded. Seemed like not a wise idea.

NML

Stumbled onto this Wooly gem:

Maybe it's still not though. I have never had a bunch of 30 year olds in my A ball squad, and obviously you can't in INT, and my prospects are usually on their way before AA ball. I did make sure I had lots of leaders and captains at all levels though.

jdlikewhoa

It's just perplexing. Like my flight being delayed for the fourth time today it's one of those things that just makes you go - "why?"

Giving us more time to hang. Should’ve come on a ride along last night, you couldve been delighting in costumed slags and been my partner in real life First 48 during this double shooting on H Street

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Giving us more time to hang. Should’ve come on a ride along last night, you couldve been delighting in costumed slags and been my partner in real life First 48 during this double shooting on H Street

Of course man. For about 20 seconds I thought about spending a couple of weeks here instead of flying in back to back weeks in January. Then I realized that would be suicide.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Cabfare -- 3610 hits!!!! Do it for @osick87.
Thrillseeker -- 3293 hits. Do it for @Lloyd Carr
Desi
Razor
Mustard Tiger -- .402 OBP? and can't make it?
Roddis -- top 5 C all-time and can't make it?!?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Isn’t it Mustards first time on the ballot?

Weber had 550 HR!
Naz had the 22-1 season
Karpetbomber not being in is also a shame