• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Not a commish ya bish

So we have a commish thats not around. A commish thats around but doesnt know how to do anything beyond a basic sim. And we have a former commish who is no longer a commish but is poorly performing commish duties.

Great league

Wolfman21

So we gonna sim games 3 and 4 or is it gonna be another 3 days before we sim and the other 2 active owners in the league lose interest?

Wolfman21

Jokes on youll...i have no need to export. Im just here to

Cobra-Spitting-Venom.gif

Wolfman21

On a lighter note, this team is way ahead of schedule. Half my lineup is like 23 years old. We gone be good for the next 5 years.

Soonerfan09

Bitches asking for drinks when they haven't done shit
You brought it up, hoe, now explain. I've never asked anyone to buy me a drink, much less you. In fact, the last time you went out of your way to get my attention, you asked me to buy you a drink. As far as "haven't done shit" you don't know anything that I've done in my life other than what I've allowed you to know.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with me? Quit being a little bitch and just put it out there.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Was there good pitching on either of these teams? Fun series even though it only went 5.

Wolfman21

Lane and Linares are two of the better pitchers in our league. Avalos the best closer. Silva used to be one of the best but hes aged. Lujuan has been "alright". So yeah...there was good pitching. Rads even got some guys that have good ratings but terrible stats for whatever reason

Wolfman21

Good series @Wolfman21, all the games except that last one were close and exciting.

you've got some legit bats. You've got two 1-1's, a 1-2 and a 1-3 in your lineup. Theres no talent anywhere near that on my roster. Adding bin awad and julian perez to my other young core bats should get me closer and having Lane and Linares to match with Lujan and Steven Howard over the next 5-6 years should have the Bulls set to compete in the playoffs for the next half decade easy

kingssc

You brought it up, hoe, now explain. I've never asked anyone to buy me a drink, much less you. In fact, the last time you went out of your way to get my attention, you asked me to buy you a drink. As far as "haven't done shit" you don't know anything that I've done in my life other than what I've allowed you to know.

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with me? Quit being a little bitch and just put it out there.

200.gif

DO IT!

I tried to like your post on OU hoops about 12 times before I decided it wasn't working (did it work? Every time I tried was from my phone).
If you do, my girlfriend and I will probably go out to the bars to celebrate and we can meet up there, but if they lose, I'll prolly go home and drink my sorrows away.

But if they win and you don't go, I'll be in the Bay Area for a wedding from the 7th - 10th if you wanna get down. And obviously, if they don't win, I'll have to talk to my GF, but I'm sure she would be happy to get together and celebrate our first basketball NC.

The last part doesn't make sense. So when I'm in the Bay Area and you wanna buy me a drink (you're welcome for my service), I'll be there.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

@NML @GatorTD

Soonerfan09

200.gif

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

@NML @GatorTD

That's what you're mad about?!? And there isn't a question mark anywhere in the sentence, so no, I definitely didn't ask you to buy me a drink. That was my way of saying I would be down to meet up with you as I was being facetious (look it up). If I would have know you were retarded, I might not have said that. Clearly I've been giving you way too much credit. Now I know what I'm dealing with.
Thanks!

Soonerfan09

And you're the one obsessed with the fact a message board poster doesn't like you. Ignore it bitch

I was starting to think that I might have legitimately wronged you in some way and was trying to make amends. Turns out you were just abused as a child or something and now you’re projecting that onto me. It’s ok, this is a safe space. Let it all out.