• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Still in third and my AA team are champs? GET FUCKED MONAGAMOUS JAKES.

All hail the Sugar Kings.

sugar-kings.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Another arm out for the rest of the season. Gonna be an interesting last 2 weeks to see which teams get the 3rd and 4th in the TL. Miami surprising with their young roster.

Wolfman21

i really don't understand miami, lol. They've got a couple bats that are decent but their pitching is god awful. They're 5th-8th in almost every statistical category and there they sit at .500 and 3rd in the league. I mean...sure

TonyGin&Juice

i really don't understand miami, lol. They've got a couple bats that are decent but their pitching is god awful. They're 5th-8th in almost every statistical category and there they sit at .500 and 3rd in the league. I mean...sure

My stopper/closer is elite and I had a really good #1 I shipped out of town to @Mr. Radpants. Starting pitching is really bad but the lineup keeps us in the games. We'll get swept if we make the playoffs but it's funny seeing us within striking distance of the playoffs this late in the season.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Not much to understand-- JV is total shit. My team sucks and is going to win 95-98 games.

doh

5 teams in the league have a positive run difference -- and two of those are +1 and +10

LAWD

Wolfman21

I do not understand Borg’s collapse, but I have embraced it.

better than rotating which side of the ball is gonna underachieve. Last year was my pitching. This year my bats. Though my bats haven't been terrible. Top 5 in the league in avg and OBP.......they're just not clutch i guess...8th in runs scored while being generally 4/5 in every other category

Wolfman21

Top 2 teams in each league? old VARSITY teams.

The best JV team is 5 games over .500.

Finally y'all see what I was talking about.

when basically the entire south league has taken a step back away from the league for the past few months, it makes sense

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
better than rotating which side of the ball is gonna underachieve. Last year was my pitching. This year my bats. Though my bats haven't been terrible. Top 5 in the league in avg and OBP.......they're just not clutch i guess...8th in runs scored while being generally 4/5 in every other category
Just all sides!

Wolfman21

its kinda proving my point in that the only people still posting in this thread that even remotely give 2 shits about this game anymore are old north league guys. Which is the reason that old north league teams, sans helsingborg, are the teams doing well. Amazing how that works, eh?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I dunno why you constantly complain about the league when I told you I get exports from most people.

TonyGin&Juice

I’m going to let JAR take over my team and my user account. You people don’t appreciate me any way so might as well go down in a blaze of glory.

doh

its kinda proving my point in that the only people still posting in this thread that even remotely give 2 shits about this game anymore are old north league guys. Which is the reason that old north league teams, sans helsingborg, are the teams doing well. Amazing how that works, eh?
Actually you have 34 posts in this thread which is the most of anyone by far (Lando 2nd with 25 mostly commish stuff).

You post a lot for someone who doesn't give a shit/quit.

Wolfman21

Actually you have 34 posts in this thread which is the most of anyone by far (Lando 2nd with 25 mostly commish stuff).

You post a lot for someone who doesn't give a shit/quit.

damn, its always been easy to trog trap you

kingssc

2 game lead with 7 to play? Can't wait to choke this! Luckily Lisbon is top alphabetically if it's a three way tie with riggers and U.K. :laughing: