• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Nothing, I'm honestly cool staying on 18 for another year (and then we can just tell Mak to buy that version). I just remember him saying he didn't want to buy a copy if we were going to upgrade a few months later

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
What does 19 have that makes the upgrade worth it? I assumed it was all PvsE shit
Arm slots, fatigue adjustments and scouts highlighting potential 2-way players are prolly the 3 that would have an effect on the league. I'm fine sticking with 18.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Another injury + Galvan return now unclear + Carlier return unclear?

OH FLUFF

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
a great member of the frigthing fragiles
Another gr8 member here

Javier Collazo to Miss Time After Shoe Tying Mishap
Friday, June 10th, 2072
Amsterdam Tulips' reliever Javier Collazo will miss time after tearing his meniscus while tying his shoe. Collazo was simply bending over to tie his show when he felt something pop. Careful examination revealed he had in fact torn his meniscus tendon.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Vreke with a cycle against the Manatees.

Big Day for Vreke: Swats 5 Hits
Wednesday, June 8th, 2072

It was a big day for Isaias Vreke and he brought the Buffalo Murricans along for the ride.

Vreke led his club to a 6-1 victory over the Miami Manatees today at Sister Havana Stadium, smoking Miami pitching for 5 hits in 5 at-bats. The 26-year-old third baseman later called the victory "sweet."

Isaias Vreke doubled in the 1st, hit a three-run home run off Cássio Belo in the 2nd, singled in the 4th, tripled in the 7th and singled in the 9th.

Looking at his season stats, Vreke has compiled a .293 batting average and a .396 on-base percentage, while hitting 3 home runs and driving in 17 runs.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We are the opposite, we need to build as big of a lead as possible because we're .450 on the road or something like that

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Certain people thought I was crazy drafting a no power DH 1-1 but ever since Creswell chased .400 into the last two sims of the year I wanted another shot. I told Tony I thought Nail Hook had a shot. Plus, fit the team mold and is fun.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
His wheels more than make up for the lack of HR potential. Great tablesetter at the top of the lineup. Fun to watch him perform!!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Website upload script still isn't working/taking a while so I'll try again tomorrow morning. Is the actual file working for people?