• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I hope we can win a Varsity pennant to celebrate Creswell's 40th birthday in Spetember!

Also, can't wait to see what facial hair he tries on his next birthday

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Will do it tonight

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
8o6ez.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If Buffalo can have an AI Wife co-gm and a witty swedish scout, then Zo can be Dam's scout for the next 50 years

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
9 games seems extreme for an imaginary sim fight. Figures @doh and I would be going at it.

League Suspends Moog and Williams for Fisticuffs
Thursday, July 7th, 2072
Yesterday at Pac Men Ballpark Roald Moog and Jamal Williams got into each other's space and then into each other's face. They began to grapple and fell to the ground. That's when it boiled over into a full-fledged bench-clearing tussle between the Las Vegas Pac Men and Dublin Distillers. Reason finally prevailed as the umpires restored order. After much discussion, only the two major combatants were ejected from the game.

Today the league office notified both ballclubs that Moog and Williams would be given 9-game suspensions for fighting.

This season Moog is swinging the bat at a .292 pace. He has hit 11 home runs and scored 23 times, while driving in 29. His on-base percentage is .349 and he has played in 37 games.

To this point in the season Williams has 6 wins and 6 losses and a 4.87 ERA.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's nice to be in varsity on cruise control bashing people again. I've already lost interest though, I'm not even sure how my team is so good. I think all my pitchers are terrible and I only have like 3 bats that I would consider good. I think. I haven't done anything but put people on the DL in months.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's nice to be in varsity on cruise control bashing people again. I've already lost interest though, I'm not even sure how my team is so good. I think all my pitchers are terrible and I only have like 3 bats that I would consider good. I think. I haven't done anything but put people on the DL in months.
Try building a team with a nationality of pale unathletic people

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Swap rosters with Istanbul.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Try building a team with a nationality of pale unathletic people

We are the dutch
Swap rosters with Istanbul.

I'd be down as long as it was only rosters. The key to a good rebuild is to miss every IFA signing period and autodraft. I'm never going back to low development budget, it's like having a airtight connection to BALCO without fear of punishment

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hooson wants a lot of money, ugh. I feel obligated for Dublin natives but he's a little sketchy for a big long-term deal.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|589x157]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Monday, July 4th, 2072{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Amsterdam Tulips: The Amsterdam Tulips have announced that they set their team focus from 'Neutral' to 'Build a Dynasty!'{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]