• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Think this may actually be the first O vs. O World Series

Catch the next edition of Buffalo vs. LV next year where LV will take the series in 6+ games

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Im away but the only change for me is to switch to 3 man rotatiom and put Quint at high leverage/middle relief

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Due to time glitches, this series could be the first Best of 8 ending in a 4-4 draw if I lose game 6 and win game 7!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
player_10013.png

GOAT @Lloyd Carr

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Good series all around, nice that it rounded out to an even 7 with the glitch game. That was epic though, Trashman closing out the game and Bojo with a solo shot to walk it off. I don't think we've had many series ending walk offs in our history. Bojo is also a pretty LOATHSOME player outside of these playoffs, which time again has shown that makes him the perfect one to do it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Good series all around, nice that it rounded out to an even 7 with the glitch game. That was epic though, Trashman closing out the game and Bojo with a solo shot to walk it off. I don't think we've had many series ending walk offs in our history. Bojo is also a pretty LOATHSOME player outside of these playoffs, which time again has shown that makes him the perfect one to do it.

Yeah it would have been even more amazing if that game 5 score held and Bojo walked off in game 7

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He also only came in because Auguiano got hurt which is crazy

Of course naturally after all that his popularity is still Unknown, lol

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Could've backfired if I didn't win anything, but here we are. Think it was fair value for both due to the sheer volume of future picks I gave up, but we'll see how, if at all, I'm able to maintain the team in the years to come. I didn't even expect Vreke to have an 8 WAR season though

The Favelorda trade was perhaps more painful as I really like Gizante, but he was also a big help for me. I think last offseason's tracker had me at +13 WAR with those two and Auguiano/Quint, so yeah