• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Getting some errors trying to upload but I'm still plugging away at it

Will try again in morning maybe it's server maybe it's my internet

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My HoG Ballot:
MadKang -- THANK YOU
Guia -- one of the best C of all-time
Mustard Tiger -- career .402 OBP
Munoz -- 8x All-Star, most saves by ~100
Iceman
Paz

Can't put Gwilt in. I don't know how much @Wooly's fucking with players supported him.

Soonerfan09

images

I also did not vote for Gwilt. Pretty sure I voted for everyone that doh voted for plus a couple more.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My HoG Ballot:
MadKang -- THANK YOU
Iceman
Paz

Can't put Gwilt in. I don't know how much @Wooly's fucking with players supported him.
Mad Kang is your scout now if I did things correctly last night

Reactions: doh

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My HoG Ballot:
MadKang -- THANK YOU
Iceman
Paz

Too bad Norman didn't have two more home runs. You're the reason I hate this league.

doh

I was going to vote him but I knew I’d get a reponse like that so I’m never voting him in.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Cross has 90 career CG. Closest is 55. Crazy he probably won't get close to the IP record either. Also won his 7th arm wizard.

doh

Musterd Tiger career .298/.402/.496, MVP, 2 ships and gets dropped? F-ed up.

Also I didn't see I could vote for Mordisini. 3x ERA champ and all-time playoffs pitcher WAR leader.

Iceman/Paz both one vote short. Next year is last chance for Paz... one of the best catchers of all-time just can't get over the hump.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Musterd Tiger career .298/.402/.496, MVP, 2 ships and gets dropped? F-ed up.

Also I didn't see I could vote for Mordisini. 3x ERA champ and all-time playoffs pitcher WAR leader.

Iceman/Paz both one vote short. Next year is last chance for Paz... one of the best catchers of all-time just can't get over the hump.
Every year the new guys fall off the ballot because our ballot is still full, I'm not sure how to fix it other than to add the obvious GOATs after the fact

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Theoretically, but sounds like work. I don't mind inputting them after but I aint gon be the one to set up a thread