• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2073 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

Haven’t been home, can an so make sure Carcamo throws game 1 and either Gallegos or Mintey (if he’s ready) throws game 2? If Mintey isn’t ready, go with Mockley. Not sure how many game you plan on simming @O

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If the car is camo, eat a mint. But if there aren't mints in the car, head to The Galapagos instead. But if there's no mints there either, look for a mockingbird.

NML

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Who cares... why be a winner when you can be a loser like me and not worry about the playoffs?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That's more SSS stuff than unrealistic. 7IP by a reliever is probably more unrealistic haha.

NML

@Orlando Mustache is hurt but I guess I can’t put him on the DL? Thought injury moves were allowed?

Anyways I uploaded and we’re good to go

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Orlando Mustache is hurt but I guess I can’t put him on the DL? Thought injury moves were allowed?

Anyways I uploaded and we’re good to go
I don't think you can make any roster moves during the playoffs. I'll check into it in the offseason.

NML

Figured we were done at 3-1, but having Renton going at home makes me feel like we got a shot.

Would be nice to have Mustache but Bastable has hit well this playoffs

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I say we host in Tehran and bring back the Terrorists

The committee is heavily considering a middle east Winter Meetings despite the obvious danger. At this point, with Kabul vacant, we may target next season to coincide with an ownership change.