• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2073 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ticket Prices? I don't remember that.

I mean I pay so much in revenue sharing/have some highly paid players that I need my budget this high.
Pretty sure in a PM like a year ago when we talked about revenue sharing last time.

Even with revenue sharing, your budget is higher by like $15-20m. Need. Lol

NML

Pretty sure in a PM like a year ago when we talked about revenue sharing last time.

Even with revenue sharing, your budget is higher by like $15-20m. Need. Lol

His budget is $46m more than the next closest

I mean is that post for real? “I need my budget this high so I can afford all my really good and expensive players”

Fuck outta here

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah must be a real bitch to have all those highly paid players
I signed the players with the expectation that I'd have a high payroll.

Changing the rules of the game because someone cries it's unfair wasn't in my consideration for future years.

NML

Changing the rules of the game because someone cries it's unfair wasn't in my consideration for future years.

You’re the absolute worst

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I don’t know man. The don’t be a dick rule has been around a while.

doh

What about the just play the game and stop whining about everything rule?

We are all under the same rules when it comes to economics. This isn't the old UBL where Salt Lake City had a huge market and Key West had a tiny market. Everyone has the same market and rules. The budgets are based off of how a user plays the game.

doh

Sure. I didn't know it was an issue. I had no clue my budget was way higher than everyone else.

I'm just not sure what the outrage is. The media revenues (which used to have a huge difference between top and bottom) are basically uniform now. I'm being taxed and giving money away to other teams.

NML

What about the just play the game and stop whining about everything rule?

That’d be a great approach if I had the biggest budget

I don’t care all that much until you drop the fucking “I need this money” line or act like ur oblivious to ur massive advantage

doh

That’d be a great approach if I had the biggest budget

I don’t care all that much until you drop the fucking “I need this money” line or act like ur oblivious to ur massive advantage
But you did care. You brought something up that no one else has or hasn't in a few seasons.

NML

I mentioned it after Sooners discussion.

But it’s probably worth voting on now since ur being such a dick about it!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I mean I see your tickets prices every year and lol. Pretty much everyone else stopped at $35 and you just hummed right along to $55. It is what it is, but lawd. $200m should be sufficient especially with immersion being low. Did you think it might contribute to it?

doh

I'll lower ticket prices. I didn't know other teams decided to stop them.

But my budget zero to do with immersion. I'd say more constant whining is a much bigger deterrent.

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just ease them down.

I think you are clueless if you think your budget, buying all the FA and always being a top team doesn’t hurt immersion. The whining if anything increases it :laughing: it at least shows people care.

doh

When Amsterdam won 5-6 titles in a row I didn't cry CHANGE THE RULES but then again different people have different mentalities. Some people just cry until the rules change.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
When Amsterdam won 5-6 titles in a row I didn't cry CHANGE THE RULES but then again different people have different mentalities. Some people just cry until the rules change.
I don’t see how this is relevant.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Is this a joke? I mean we just recently repealed dohbamacare which was just you whining about the way other people played the game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

I also didn't do anything near $55 tickets so there weren't any rules needing change. I just capitalized on a vacant league

kingssc

So in my computer issues, I somehow ran out of keys. Can I buy 19 and still be able to work in our season file, or do I need to go back to 18?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
18. If you have a new computer you can email OOTP support to unlicense your old one so you can move your key to the new computer.