• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074-75 Offseason thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I saw this guy while looking at @jdlikewhoa 's team. Yikes.

FytDRpg.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
No room for Outspokens in this clubhouse. Otherwise a great player

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No. Kabul and Istanbul are vacant. I may make some offers with these teams so they don’t implode.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He deleted his account on here or it's private or something... the little bitch took his ball and went home.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm not sure, although if you can wait until ST he'll pass through waivers and be good in that 14 day sim. Orlando can move him there if needed too.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm not sure, although if you can wait until ST he'll pass through waivers and be good in that 14 day sim. Orlando can move him there if needed too.

It says he's still on a minor-league contract, so I assume I can move him without burning an option. Just not sure.

Also, someone trade me a decent RF. Have some pitching, picks, and a Kamau Gethii that I can part with.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can’t change the number of options, so if you do try know that. I can try removing him tomorrow, but I’m not sure if there is an easy way to do it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’ll see what I can do, but it’s def a mistake I’ve made before and just lived with it haha.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
True. If you want to get really wacky, make him a FA then add him back that way. I don't know if that will mess with options and stuff though

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
For a career .716 OPS 31 year old OF who can't field?

No wonder trading in this league are dead.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My 3 hour experience with having 22 cents and 800 calories left has taught me not to be a begging choosers, so expect big deals once I can afford to fund a copy of ootp18!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

For a career .716 OPS 31 year old OF who can't field?

No wonder trading in this league are dead.
Huggett is a solid fielder (1.046 career eff in RF, 1.052 last season) and is solid against lefties. I don't have many OF who bat right handed or that are good against lefties, so he has value for me. Maybe I should have offered Tony a 3rd so he would release him for me.

Give me something bad.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Huggett is a solid fielder (1.046 career eff in RF, 1.052 last season) and is solid against lefties. I don't have many OF who bat right handed or that are good against lefties, so he has value for me. Maybe I should have offered Tony a 3rd so he would release him for me.

Give me something bad.

You can take a bad prospect or a 6th rounder. I’m picking 3rd this draft so no HIGH picks from me babby