• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Actually just had a player recover a few weeks quicker than original expected from an injury... anyone ever have that happen?

Mills setback as long as original injury.

I'm pleasantly surprised we're hanging with the pack with this many injuries and the inability to add salary.

NML

We’ve been beat up all season but everyone’s got healthy at the same time so we might have a run in us late. Playoffs are going to be a complete dice roll in varsity

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Looks like the top 4 are set in each league. The order in the WL could be any combo still.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
7789791B-05DA-4D79-BA3E-31E37BA0A2EB.jpeg

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't think it is my internet but rather the FTP server itself. I can't import exports or upload a new file but everything else works fine. Still researching what to do

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
100% serious -- We need to donate more to keep the FTP or something? Seems like we haven't in a while.

Bdub

We last raised money in 2017. We got enough to keep us going until June of this year and then I planned to pay it for a few months, since I haven't donoted to the forum in a while.

If you want to throw in some money now you can send money to the PayPal account. My email is [email protected].

As an FYI, we pay $7 a month for the server.

Soonerfan09

Wrong.gif
giphy.gif

I messed up the order, but I got all the WL teams right and 3/4 in TL. What happened to Kabul?

I have no idea how you’d come to the conclusion that Dublin has a more talented team, but sure. I’d be really surprised if Seoul finished higher than us

JV should be enthralling between all three GMs
giphy.gif

You definitely had a solid season though, way ahead of my projections.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Doh and I are so good at win-win trades. Vreke trade so far: RINGZ for me + a bajillion WAR a year, Moog at 1.5 WAR and Robin at 2.5 WAR for Doh so far.

Soonerfan09

This didn’t age well
Meh, if you would be VERY SURPRISED if Seoul finishes higher than you, certainly you would be moderately surprised that you're tied with them going into the last week of the season no? I think it will age fine regardless of who wins the WL.

NML

Meh, if you would be VERY SURPRISED if Seoul finishes higher than you, certainly you would be moderately surprised that you're tied with them going into the last week of the season no? I think it will age fine regardless of who wins the WL.

It was just silly to post it to try and look smart when there was still two weeks to go

I think even Karl would be surprised how well they did this year. Looks like the injury bug finally caught him late in the season

Soonerfan09

It was just silly to post it to try and look smart when there was still two weeks to go

I think even Karl would be surprised how well they did this year. Looks like the injury bug finally caught him late in the season
So you're saying that you're surprised?

NML

Am I surprised that I’m finishing first or second and you said I’d get fourth? No