• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm surprised how the order shook out, but 1-4 in the WL fell in line with the predictions. Dublin had a rough injury year.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Doh and I are so good at win-win trades. Vreke trade so far: RINGZ for me + a bajillion WAR a year, Moog at 1.5 WAR and Robin at 2.5 WAR for Doh so far.
People said it was a blue blanket. It was not. It was a win-win-win.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm surprised how the order shook out, but 1-4 in the WL fell in line with the predictions. Dublin had a rough injury year.

??? Season isn't over and you're 3 back after taking 3/4. I dont get Mills back for the last sim. Dublin is done

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
riggers might have made the playoff if it weren't for me saying "These next 2 sims are the most important of the season!" prompting them to lose 14 straight!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Next 2 sims probably make or break the overall sim for the riggers this year!

43817274594_d8f242ecee_b.jpg

SMDH @ Mr. Manager's motivational talk!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I guess my export didn't take and my best pitcher is burned for the first two games? Oh fluff.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
There's also always those 3 or 4 players at the start of the league who spawn at 39 and are good for 5 years afterwards from back in the 30s

NML

@Soonerfan09 got us dat bulletin board material

I’m out of town for the weekend but I never went above 25. I think the only move I need is moving Warford to “middle relief” and setting it to four man rotation (and move Delgado to the #4 spot and start game one)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Buffalo are you brand new? Send your roster moves to Orlando.

Or post a bunch of gifs in football threads and make us wait another day

NML

I’m out of town for the weekend but I never went above 25. I think the only move I need is moving Warford to “middle relief” and setting it to four man rotation (and move Delgado to the #4 spot and start game one)

@Orlando