• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Did we win the series?
Also, is the file up?

It's Game 4 again, so apparently no one has won. It seems the league has gotten stuck in a temporal causality loop. As time repeats itself, we've begun to experience and vocalize a sense of deja vu, but we haven't yet been able to change the course of Game 4 events to break free.

If I had to guess, @NML is somehow manipulating space-time to try to force Game 4 after Game 4 to avoid being swept into destruction by a Distiller class warship emerging from the TEMPORAL VORTEX in the wrong century. And unfortunately, you've probably already read this awful post a dozen times right before we get sent back to Game 4 pregame yet again.

Soonerfan09

I think this time I might actually be out. Someone convince me to stay.
You just made the playoffs as a 3 seed and have the #2 minor league system. If that doesn’t convince you to stay, maybe you should go. I hope you don’t and I hope you find that interest again, but I doubt anything someone says will change your mind if that doesn’t.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I should probably post in the “deaths you should try” thread so this makes sense. Until tomorrow my fiends.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My team barely has anyone under contract for next year... so yeah my team might not be good next year.

I'd totally rebuild but no one trades anymore.