• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

Moscow wins the second game 4 6-2. What happen in first game 4?

Also, Moscow is good to continue if you’ll want.

Soonerfan09

I won’t be home until tomorrow morning. If I have no injuries, gone head and play it. Please make sure either Mosca or playoff GOAT Mintey starts.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can't complain about this run. My guys really played well after a tough year.

We did have the best offense again as well as a great bullpen and led the NL in strikeouts. So my team wasn't without some @Reel strengths.

For whatever reason the sim AI used Pinena as a bridge and he dominated middle innings in games. He would come it and go from like the 5th to 8th. I thought maybe he was in a second stopper role but just had him set as middle relief. I loved this strategy, I wish I knew how to tell the AI to keep doing this, it was a big key to many of our wins.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Orlando I still have a pending offer on my first rounder. Need that one to go through before I can offer these other guys. Are we going to have multiple sims here?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I may have misread the date. I have no idea when he will respond. I can do a short sim for you though if you can be available.