• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

NML

I predict the number of posts in this thread will decrease for the eighth straight season

NML

What’s a party?

lol that was an actual prediction, not sure why ur being madfan09

Soonerfan09

gorilla-that-really-rustled-my-jimmies-meme.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just keep them on the DL rather than sitting them. Or play them through it. There is nothing I can do about them as far as I know. I empathize, but they also don’t really bother me. I don’t yell at anyone (lol). I should be used to you and rad complaining, but I still get annoyed :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
RIP LEGEND

giphy.gif

[xtable=cellpadding:8|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|120x@}
dublin_distillers_110.png
{/td}
{td=top|490x@}Drain Dies, Son Don New Dublin Distillers Owner
Friday, June 14th, 2075
Sources close to the family of Dublin Distillers owner Don Drain reported to the press that he had passed away early today in a Dublin hospital after a short illness. Cause of death was undetermined at this time. Funeral arrangements are pending. "The Drain family is mourning its tragic loss and asks for privacy during this very difficult time," the Dublin Distillers said in a statement. Persons close to the family and the club said Don Drain Jr., son of the deceased owner, would replace his father. Young Drain Jr. is known as a fiscally generous and understanding in personality.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Nah, from a commish. OU and i werent up to date, so it's really not worth the hassle for a mid-season sim i dont think.