• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I need to have this debate with myself. So @hayvis , do you have an overly American team, a Brexit team, as team from Antarctica, a North Korean team, or A TEAM FROM OUTER SPACE??

I don't know, @hayvis , time for your bed, as it's 11:30pm here.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I need to have this debate with myself. So @hayvis , do you have an overly American team, a Brexit team, as team from Antarctica, a North Korean team, or A TEAM FROM OUTER SPACE??

I don't know, @hayvis , time for your bed, as it's 11:30pm here.
Open teams right now are Kabul, Istanbul and Cairo. Here is the website to look at the teams. Some others are less active, but these three have no owner.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/leagues/league_100_home.html

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Make sure you select a city and team name soon so you can start the bidding war between Orlando and @Reel for designer rights. Orlando has a strong portofolio, but his style is from the archaic 2030s era, while Reel is an up and comer who has been making waves in the 2070s decade/szn.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If possible, GM Ronald McDonald would like to relocate the Kabul Bulls to their spiritual home of Texas. Once established not only do we plan to win bigly, but win bigly the American way, prioritising American players and weeding out anybody who sounds foreign. All ur Chads and Brads belong us.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If possible, GM Ronald McDonald would like to relocate the Kabul Bulls to their spiritual home of Texas. Once established not only do we plan to win bigly, but win bigly the American way, prioritising American players and weeding out anybody who sounds foreign. All ur Chads and Brads belong us.

Gotdamn now I'm getting excited about this league again. @hayvis pulling an Americanized version of Don Cherry's "no soft Europeans on my indie league hockey team" might be the best thing ever. Just one request - move the Bulls to a true American (and Texas) shithole like Corpus Christi.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You should take a look at Paris.

1GtFPlV.jpg

Paris, Texas. By 2076 it has become the global center of Trumpybear manufacturing and the spiritual home of American New Wave cinema. There's also a burgeoning metropolitan rivalry with the nearby space hub of Little Rock.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I like the idea of Paris. So glam yet so trash. Can I move Kabul there easily? Not frightened doing a bit of design for the logos. Need to incorporate the American flag and jesus' face.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’ll also give @Wolfman21 a few days to reclaim Kabul since he has been lurking the forums recently.

Istanbul is definitely the preferred team for someone to take over as it has had no long time owner since Yankee left. They have also had top draft picks for a few seasons and will again.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I like the idea of Paris. So glam yet so trash. Can I move Kabul there easily? Not frightened doing a bit of design for the logos. Need to incorporate the American flag and jesus' face.

Not sure you can top the Eiffel Tower with a cowboy hat, TBH.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Can I install the new GM straight away? And obviously I will immediately start blowing up the team and getting rid of any weak blooded foreign cowards.

I was disappointed this morning to find out that Clint 'Little Rat' Roach is from New Zealand. With a name like that I always assumed he was from southeastern Oklahoma. Maybe Talihina or Idabel. But nooooooo, he's a filthy Kiwi.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can I install the new GM straight away? And obviously I will immediately start blowing up the team and getting rid of any weak blooded foreign cowards.
I have to add the GM, add to that that we aren’t migrated to 19 yet we might have to wait a couple days.

@everyone should we move to 19? If so, I’ll pull exports tonight, sim a couple days and put the file up so you all can import into 19. @hayvis i will add you then and send you a link to the new 19 game file, which will be a fairly large file. I can talk you through how to install it and get set up to export. Are you good with Istanbul?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I have to add the GM, add to that that we aren’t migrated to 19 yet we might have to wait a couple days.

@everyone should we move to 19? If so, I’ll pull exports tonight, sim a couple days and put the file up so you all can import into 19. @hayvis i will add you then and send you a link to the new 19 game file, which will be a fairly large file. I can talk you through how to install it and get set up to export. Are you good with Istanbul?

I should be absolutely fine. I have a 50mbit connection so should be able to turn this stuff round pretty quick depending on server limitations (I was only getting about 4mbits from the OOTP server...

Soonerfan09

There were no objections to moving to 19....this still a go?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm fine with it, but too buysy with work right now to analyze the viability of indy dev games. Ask me again in two days

Schauwn

Not really that interested in purchasing 19 for the 5 minutes a month I put in to this game, if someone wants to take over LR...

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Not really that interested in purchasing 19 for the 5 minutes a month I put in to this game, if someone wants to take over LR...
You would t have to purchase it, but I’d be happy to see more than 5 mins a month. This is kind of my whole point. I don’t really want to run a league for 5 people. We haven’t even heard from some of the active GMs like @NML.

NML

You would t have to purchase it, but I’d be happy to see more than 5 mins a month. This is kind of my whole point. I don’t really want to run a league for 5 people. We haven’t even heard from some of the active GMs like @NML.

I’m meh. I’ll get it at some point if we switch