• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

Soonerfan09

New season is underway!

Moscow will be a much less powerful team this season after losing Martin Dukes to Istanbul, but we should still compete for the Topia League title. Ultimately, I think LV will pull away to capture the league title with Moscow, Buffalo, and either Kabul or Miami taking the wildcard spots in no particular order.
No idea about WL or who will win the Shamship yet.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Working an overnight double so no sim until tomorrow afternoon

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Ya Draino Junior ur boys are piling up the wins that don't count now just like you wanted. How about you increase my budget man

NML

Did someone hire wooly as the UK pitching coach? I have no idea how my rotation is this good

They finished first, second, and third in the Cy Young or whatever award last year

As an aside, can we rename those awards after great WBL players?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@hayvis, get on the case!

[xtable=cellpadding:8|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|490x@}The Case of the Missing Star's Batting Gloves
Saturday, June 6th, 2076
After a poor start to the season, Istanbul Ottomans' Martin Dukes insists that the fault for the bad start lies neither in his stars or with him. Instead, he places the blame solely on a missing pair of lucky, old, and crusty batting gloves.

Said Dukes, "I've had them since college and I have no idea why someone would even want to steal them. Seriously, they stink but I need them back or I'll probably never get a hit again." So for now, a mystery hangs over the gloves and Dukes's missing stroke. It is doubtless that fans of the 7th place Istanbul are likely hoping the gloves and their second baseman's stroke are found soon.{/td}
{td=right|bottom} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Why the fuck are they calling it a poor start? Martin Dukes is fine and the Ottomans are going to win it all.

Soonerfan09

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Immersion heading back to 80/80 after I get done with this psych eval this morning. Time to fire up the TRADE MACHINE BABBY and win something while I still have talent.

In search of: pitching, specifically relievers.

Can move: prospects, picks.