• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fitting that the guy I tried to give away for season (Taher) that has no right to win tbe ROTY is now cruising his way up to Niek Ploeg status. Even Ernest “Bust a Nit” Larkin showed up this series. #blessed

Soonerfan09

Moscow is ready 2 roll.

We're 0-1 all time (I believe) against Miami in the playoffs (The #1 seed in the TL 107-55 Mules lost to the #4 seed 80-82 Maaaanatees four games to three in 2070), but if feels like we've lost a few more series to them.

Also, do I still need to post a pic of my negotiation page?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Moscow is ready 2 roll.

We're 0-1 all time (I believe) against Miami in the playoffs (The #1 seed in the TL 107-55 Mules lost to the #4 seed 80-82 Maaaanatees four games to three in 2070), but if feels like we've lost a few more series to them.

Also, do I still need to post a pic of my negotiation page?

No, I think we have the draft issue figured out.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
As of right now:

pyDpPfY.png

PM me after you upload and I can check if it's there. I'm doing other stuff right now but have the game open in the background.

jdlikewhoa

As of right now:

pyDpPfY.png

PM me after you upload and I can check if it's there. I'm doing other stuff right now but have the game open in the background.
I'm working tonight. I'll take a look when I get home tomorrow. Looks like there was an update in the last week or so and I might not be running the most current version.

I did get the FTP popup last time I exported. It happens on occasion so I just closed it out and hit export a few times more and it appeared to go through fine. I did have babby in hand though so maybe I cleared something out. I'll check that too

Soonerfan09

Otto ain't helping UK too much. Seoul takes a 3-0 series lead with a 17-1 beatdown. Moscow takes a 2-1 lead over Miami scoring 2 in the top of the 9th to win it 5-3.

Soonerfan09

I'm leaving in about an hour and won't be home at all tonight to make any changes, but I'm fine with trying to get this done tonight. I'll be checking the site periodically. If I have any injuries, I can probably tell you what should be done or you can go ahead and take care of it if I'm not around.