• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
To me to me, Gallo should have won it over Taher. Welcome 7 time MVP Jose Gallo!

I was definitely shocked to see Gallo didn't get it but I'm wonder if this is one of those Miguel Cabrera over Mike Trout deals. The winner had lower WAR but played a bigger part in his teams success than the guy with the insane Barry Bonds on roids level WAR. Regardless, I'm shocked that happened and while I'm happy for my team and guy I'm disappointed Gallo didn't win it again.

Soonerfan09

I was definitely shocked to see Gallo didn't get it but I'm wonder if this is one of those Miguel Cabrera over Mike Trout deals. The winner had lower WAR but played a bigger part in his teams success than the guy with the insane Barry Bonds on roids level WAR. Regardless, I'm shocked that happened and while I'm happy for my team and guy I'm disappointed Gallo didn't win it again.
TBH, Taher had a great offensive year. Gallo’s average and OBP were up (broke his own record got OBP and Walks), but SBs and Runs were down (still led the league in SBs). I think his teammates not picking him up - looking at you Dukes - probably hurt him enough for Taher to get it.
I think both were pretty deserving, so I would have been ok either way.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Looks like I didn't charge enough for tickets last year and forgot to drop the dev budget down from $18M to $8M so I'm out of money. If anyone is willing to take on Robert Rosado and his potential $100M contract I'm willing to ship a package of prospects as payment. Would also like to move Hit Squad (only $13M left) but wouldn't send as nearly much as I would for anyone willing to take Rosado.

Lloyd Carr

Li isn't gonna be an elite outfielder, but he could service as a corner outfielder. And his bat has great potential.

With Moscow coming off a near 100 win season, a late 1st is the least Id take + a good prospect.

Soonerfan09

plus he is a lefty
That’s actually my biggest problem with him, he’s mediocre against lefties. I have plenty of guys who can hit righties as it is. I can’t justify giving basically 2 1sts for a DH who isn’t great from both sides of the plate.

Soonerfan09

Lol, most players don’t reach their full potential by 21.
Read it wrong and thought you were talking about Alfaro. Li hasn’t either, but I have a projection of what he’s going to be, and it’s exactly what I said. A DH that isn’t great against lefties. I’m not giving up two 1sts for that.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looks like I didn't charge enough for tickets last year and forgot to drop the dev budget down from $18M to $8M so I'm out of money. If anyone is willing to take on Robert Rosado and his potential $100M contract I'm willing to ship a package of prospects as payment. Would also like to move Hit Squad (only $13M left) but wouldn't send as nearly much as I would for anyone willing to take Rosado.
That contract... :vomit: