• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I still don't know how the fuck signing draft picks works. I've not heard if I actually signed any of them yet, and when I tried to sign one of them he was wearing a Riggers hat.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also, if you have another key you aren't using, send it @Rutgers Mike way. If not we can get one to him.

With that Mike, I'm going to move Cairo back to Berlin for you and I'll make sure you have a user to log in to. I actually forgot to do this when I made my new one, but I'll be simming after the WS so I'll make sure you're good to go for Arb season. Let me know if you have minor league teams to move as well.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Also, if you have another key you aren't using, send it @Rutgers Mike way. If not we can get one to him.

With that Mike, I'm going to move Cairo back to Berlin for you and I'll make sure you have a user to log in to. I actually forgot to do this when I made my new one, but I'll be simming after the WS so I'll make sure you're good to go for Arb season. Let me know if you have minor league teams to move as well.

Munich Munchkins

Frankfurt Ers

Hamburg Ers

Lloyd Carr

Not sure what my key is. Remind me and Ill look it up tomorrow.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll sim a day later tonight to enact the team changes and GM change for Mike, but we'll finish ARB in a few days as usual

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I just messaged you advising you not to blow it up yet...LAWD

Anyways, Morin is a team LEGEND, look at his playoff stats.

Lloyd Carr

Its too overwhelming to pick it up and continue. I feel like I need to blow it up to build a team I kniw.

my god like mind couldnt handle it all. too much stuff to relearn and figure out. blowing it up might be the easiest way to wean myself back in.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well she's in your hands now. The good news is you have all your draft picks available. Trade me Quintanihilla I need Brazillians

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
legends are:

peder, enquist, kim hu luong, gilleland, james bly, micah borrett, senan mcvay, etc. RIP to all of them.
Don't forget my avatar BOJO

a7k7dP4.png

Telecast technology has changed a lot in 55 years.