• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I see the two Jims in Free Agency, but I presume you mean the entire file is fubar, right? Just making sure before we go back in time

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's probably fine then, I'll just delete them. As long as everyone's normal rosters are okay then we should be good. I just can't tell from my end because I was the one who simmed

Lloyd Carr

I need to get rid of my older good players. Looking to sell everyone over the age of 25. I only want picks and prospects, so if there is anyone in my organization (that is still older than the age of 25) that fits your teams needs, let me know.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Plot twist literally everyone on Buffalo is over 25

I'd trade for Gizante or Quintanhilla but I forgot I'm LOLPOOR again so my all Brazillian (read: one brazillian brazillians) team will have to wait.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Already have a 1B and DH, unless you want to swap him + Cash + something for Binge. Idk if you are just dumping him

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah, need to dump him thanks to Andres becoming a kajilionaire. Willing to throw in a prospect, doe.

I'll see how this sim goes but I can do it if you want to take Binge and send some cash. Wouldn't really save you much money this year but would save you a year of paying Gonsales next year

In what league though?

Defensive CF, I meant, but he still has a good argument as the best overall assuming no one is playing a potato at CF. Even with a Wrc+ of 90 last year he still stayed in that 3.5 WAR range, and thats in an ultimate PETULITIS environment.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ploeg was at 40%. I don't know if 5 people voted or 10, but I was one of the votes.
Definitely was 5 because everyone is 20/40/60/80.

LoRod was the only guy to get in. Carmaco/Cartwright/Gowing all 1 vote (20%) short.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'll see how this sim goes but I can do it if you want to take Binge and send some cash. Wouldn't really save you much money this year but would save you a year of paying Gonsales next year

Defensive CF, I meant, but he still has a good argument as the best overall assuming no one is playing a potato at CF. Even with a Wrc+ of 90 last year he still stayed in that 3.5 WAR range, and thats in an ultimate PETULITIS environment.

Dude is sad and doesn't even hustle

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Definitely was 5 because everyone is 20/40/60/80.

LoRod was the only guy to get in. Carmaco/Cartwright/Gowing all 1 vote (20%) short.

The one time I put my health as a priority over the WBL this happens. Fuck me into the sun. Would have definitely put Gowing and Cartwright on my ballot. Along with Ploeg, of course.

Ploeg was at 40%. I don't know if 5 people voted or 10, but I was one of the votes.

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone want to cockbuster? Looking for:2B, 3B, RP

Last edited: