• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm not sure how many minor league teams are messed up but Istanbul + Buffalo AA teams are borked.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm not sure how many minor league teams are messed up but Istanbul + Buffalo AA teams are borked.

I saw some teams were 1-25, haha. I'll fix those others before I sim tomorrow.

@Yankee151 are all your minor league signings going to be for your AA team? I'll move them up tomorrow.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
just distribute them to AAA and AA until there's roughly 25 on each. I moved some players from A so it isn't absolutely terrible, I don't know exactly how many players I signed but it was a fair amount

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can someone put me on auto, if they haven't already. I have no incentive to play if I can't relocate and rebrand, which I have no idea how to do. Being a crock of shit with the Ottomans has no appeal.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
New Cairo/ Berlin logo

229f86399d174f771f1621e2f4a83b9c.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ma'last export didn't take and I have a couple of injuries so I followed the check list this time. Hopefully it works!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I might just be exporting when you're simming or something? I checked the website this time and everything and my export should have taken?

1553317272829.png

Does my latest export show up for you?