• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Have any of my exports taken? It doesn't look like any of my lineup changes have taken if so.

I'm not disappointed with where my team is at but it's a got damn crime Ernest Larkin is batting in the seven hole against righties.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dublin core is really showing cracks this year...

Eyup randomly lost his ability to play in the field (anyone need a DH?). Arevalo finally showing his age, maybe. James Mills having an off year so far.

Need to plan how to retool a bit.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Have any of my exports taken? It doesn't look like any of my lineup changes have taken if so.

I'm not disappointed with where my team is at but it's a got damn crime Ernest Larkin is batting in the seven hole against righties.

OOTP says your last export was on 3/1.

Soonerfan09

Dublin core is really showing cracks this year...

Eyup randomly lost his ability to play in the field (anyone need a DH?). Arevalo finally showing his age, maybe. James Mills having an off year so far.

Need to plan how to retool a bit.
My team is in a similar position. Lane and Castro are near retirement and playing like it, Dukes lost his lucky batting gloves again, and Sanchez is hitting below .200. Even my bullpen, which has been arguably the best in the WBL over the last 5 or so years, is starting to fall apart. Hard to believe this team competed for a shamship last season.
FIRESALE INCOMING

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My team is in a similar position. Lane and Castro are near retirement and playing like it, Dukes lost his lucky batting gloves again, and Sanchez is hitting below .200. Even my bullpen, which has been arguably the best in the WBL over the last 5 or so years, is starting to fall apart. Hard to believe this team competed for a shamship last season.
FIRESALE INCOMING

Send me one of them outfielders...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
FIRESALE INCOMING

My lineup, which is inarguably the best in WBL over the last 5 or so years, is starting to fall apart as well.

jdlikewhoa

Employed a more legal version of the Wooly strategy and called up a Captain and a Sparkplug. Fortunately unfortunately The team had a gr8 week. Time to send them down.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Any word on that football version of OOTP?

Someone complained that there were no blog updates and suggested OOTF posts updates more regularly like Paradox and their dev diary. Then someone came in and said Paradox sucks, don’t be like Paradox. Then people got highly offended and debated Paradox for a page or two. Then the OOTF fanboys got all mad and defensive of the loner OOTF INDY DEV.

Ur welcome

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't know if Orlando rejected me from doing it, its more one of my many ideas that never got implemented

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The WBL league office wishes to welcome its newest franchise, THE Paris Freedom, to the league! The Freedom play their home games at H.L. "Hub" Hollis Baseball field on the outskirts of beautiful Paris, Texas- the Jewel of Lamar County and home of American New Wave cinema. Local media report that a new naming rights deal for the stadium may be in the works. Fan spokesman Cletus Lynch says "baseball has a bright future here in Paris and we look forward dragging our hated rivals from Little Rock."

Other teams in the organization are:

The Pilgrim's Pride Chickens (AAA) in Idabel, Oklahoma. The Chicks play their home games at the historic Coop.

The Cleveland Browns (AA) of Cleveland, Texas who play at the newly-remodeled Gun Owners of America Park.

The Mercedes Bends (A) of Mercedes, Texas who call the Border Patrol Memorial Statdium home.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I like the logo that's been done for me, but the logos I upped work nicely in mine now if you want to change them.

Looks amazing with the logo that someone else did on the hats and the other logos in there too, @Karl Hungus

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Let me know when 20 releases and if we go over to it. Maybe Ill come back.
Feel free to take a look at the website while you wait, I'm not kidding about Buffalo being stable. We are at like the 3rd highest budget and the team still has like 4 or 5 years of prime in them